Unsure who the father of my baby is, please help.
Unsure who the father is.

Had sex with guy #1 April 13. He just put it in for a second bare then used a condom to completion. The next day I took plan B. I got my period 9 days later (basically on time) and I think it was a normal period.

I had sex with guy #2 May 5 and he finished inside. I never got my period in May. Had light pinkish spotting on May 17 (3 days before period was due), and got a very faint positive HPT on May 18.

First ultrasound was June 20 and the baby measured 8 weeks 3 days. Second ultrasound was June 29 and measured 9 weeks 5 days. All ultrasounds since have measured with the same due date of January 27, 2018. I just want to know given the measurements of the ultrasounds, is there any possibility I could have conceived in the middle of April? Could my period in April been actually implantation bleeding? How confident are you that I'm not actually 3 weeks later than we think?

Just wondering for sure which guy is the father. It's really unlikely that the first two ultrasounds would be off, right? Please give your opinion on which one is the father.
The second guy is the dad. You had a normal period after April 13 that didn't resemble implantation bleeding, which is largely a myth anyway. The medical evidence (which was the gold standard -- early ultrasounds) says you got pregnant May 6.

You say you are "unsure" and "still wondering." Why? If you refuse to believe that having a period in between guys and two early ultrasounds saying you got pregnant in May could be correct indicators, it's hard to understand how anything anyone on the Internet says would help. Is the problem that you feel you shouldn't have slept with the guy in April?