Which one could be the father ?
I had my last period aug. the 29 & I had sex with my boyfriend on September the 9 &13 & I had sex with another guy on the 18 of September I got my first ultrasound October 20 I found out I were 7 weeks along and was told I conceived on September the 12 & my due date was June 5 which one could possibly be the father?
Seems like your bf is the likely father based on your dates and ultrasound
Either one, with the odds being that the pregnancy was from the guy on the 9th or 13th and the odds much slimmer that it was from the 18th.  Were you told on October 20 that you were 7 weeks 0 days, or 7 weeks 3 days?
with the odds being *higher* that the pregnancy was from the guy on the 9th or 13th and the odds much slimmer that it was from the 18th
I was told I was 7 weeks & one day my due date haven't change since and yes
And the 2nd didn't come in me
Whether someone comes or not doesn't matter a lot, pregnancies can happen even to couples who "pull out."  Being told you were 7w1d from an ultrasound on October 20 also doesn't exactly line up with a due date of June 5 or conception date of September 12, it lines up with a due date of June 7 and a conception date of September 14.  But it still gives the first guy the edge over the second guy.  I would continue assuming the first guy is the dad, but would get a DNA test after the baby is born.  There is not a lot of time in between September 14 and September 18, and it is very important to know for sure.
Ok but every doctors appointment after that has lead up with the 5 & I also got an test done I'm not sure if it's accurate tho I took it thru prenatal pataternies inc have you every heard of it ?
And I will do just that thank you so much
I have heard lots of complaints about the lack of reliability of results over all tests done by (so-called) DNA labs that are in Canada and advertise heavily on the Internet and don't measure very many DNA markers.  People go to them because they are cheaper than Ravgen or the DDC but it's kind of a crapshoot, since they measure many fewer DNA markers (if they don't lose the results or forget to process the test).  If that fits the description of the lab you used, maybe you got a correct answer, but measuring 8 markers is not measuring 22 markers.  Don't worry, though, you can test when the baby is born for much less of the cost of a prenatal test, and it will be reliable.  
Ok thanks
Im going through the same thing wanted to get some feed back  my last period was April 28th my fertile window was may 6th thru 11th I had a neg ovulation test on monday morning than I took one Tuesday around 3pm it was postive n Wednesday had a peak fertility postive Thursday it went neg I'm now pregnant. So I know this sounds bad but I had sex with my x husband tecinally Sunday the 7th cause it was about 4 in the morning. Than me n my fiance had sex the 7th 9th n 10th who do you think the father is