Who could be the father of my child?
hi everyone. i hope i could get an answer with my concern. i was born with an irregular period. i dont really track my menstrual period because i get used to not having period for a month or two. the last time i remembered, i had my period last week of november. i had sex with this guy on dec 17. we had sex (unprotected) on the beach (we were submerged in water and it was quick). but were not together. i have a boyfriend and we started jan 21. we also had sex (unprotected) on the same day. now im pregnant. we had an ultrasound on may 8 and the doctor said im 16 weeks and 5 days pregnant. and my due date is early october. who could be the father of my child?
The guy from December would be too early to be the dad.  Although an ultrasound in your 16th week can have a margin for error of a week or more, it isn't enough to reach back to the December guy.