Who could it be?
My last lmp was December 28th, period length 5 days, 29-30 day cycles. According my dating scan and my ultrasound, I'm due October 4th.
I had intercourse with my boyfriend on the 9th and 11th.
However we had broken up, and I had sex with someone else on the 15th.
Based on my due date, I conceived around the 11th, however, my calucuated conception would have been between the 8th and the 13th...
How early in the pregnancy did you have your first ultrasound?  And was it from that ultrasound that you were given the due date of October 4, or was it from a later one?
It was a 7w 5d ultrasound, transvaginal. It was given from that ultrasound.
And I assume you're saying the sex with both guys was unprotected? Are you back again with the first guy, or whan you broke up was that it? (This question goes to the ease of getting a DNA test.)

It sounds like you got pregnant from the first guy, but since the conception date indicated is the 11th, your margins of certainty are not what one would call super impressive. (The data doesn't have to be wrong by very many days for the other guy to be in the running.)  

But you've done all you can to know at this point, short of taking a prenatal DNA test. If a prenatal test is impossible (due to the expense) I would go through the pregnancy assuming the baby is from the first guy, but test after the baby comes.You do need to know for sure.

When you do test (whether prenatally or after the baby comes), be sure to test with both guys. You need a firm yes for one person and a firm no for the other.
*(when, not "whan")  
To that last point, about testing with both guys, here is an example of why that matters. Women who only test with one person get really nervous. http://www.medhelp.org/posts/DNA---Paternity/Please-ease-my-mind-Paternity-test-/show/2981711

I'm back with him. I thought about getting a prenatal DNA test, but I heard there were risks with it... I'm also leaning towards it being his as well, considering the information I gathered... My window would have been closed around the 14th.
There are no risks with modern prenatal tests. They do a blood draw from the mother (her arm) and a swab with the potential fathers. You (or the person who advised you) must mean amniocentesis or CVS, which do have risks. They used to be the only way to know anything about the baby's paternity before the baby was born. But doctors won't do those tests for prenatal paternity testing anyway, you would have to have a legit medical reason and just tack a DNA test on once the fluid was drawn. I wasn't suggesting that kind of test. But most women don't do prenatal DNA testing because of the cost, it's a tenth as expensive after the baby comes, and it isn't admissible in court for paternity determination, so she has to test again anyway.
Hey girl. I had sex on January 2nd with one guy and had sex on the 9th & 12th with my now boyfriend. Although I'm confident I conceived through my boyfriend, I am still getting a prenatal test done!
Yeah, I'm probably going to do the same thing. The weird thing is, my lmp matches my ultrasound...
Did you tel both potential fathers?
I told the first potential father, which is my current boyfriend. However, we're hoping that the fact that my lmp and dating ultrasound match, that it is his.
Hey girl I had my DNA test. It came back to be my now boyfriends who I conceived with on the 9th or 12th. Our dates match perfectly. I'm also due October 4th.
That's great. I've spoken to a lot if people with the same dates as well and all of them conceived around the same time as well. How much did the test run you?