Who could the father be
Hi everyone! So I'm in a bit of a jam. My last period started march 26& I had unprotected sex with Guy 1 April 5,10&14. Which according to online ovulation calculator would be around the time I ovulate. I then had sex with Guy 2 on the 23rd unprotected as well. And got A very dark positive test line on May 5. Any ideas who the father could be??? I had an ultra sound done may 23rd and they could hear my baby's heartbeat I also read you have to be pretty far along to be able to do so. So is it possible guy 1 is most likely or guy 2???
Hi, what estimated due date did they give you when you had the ultrasound on May 23?
January 1st
From your ultrasound it sounds like the second guy is almost two weeks too late to be the dad.  Were you expecting your period around the time you had sex with him?  That would mean you were past the time for ovulation by a ways.
(I'm assuming your cycles are regular and your estimated due date was given to you by the ultrasound, and not just from counting forward from the first day of your last period.)
Yes I was expecting my period around the time I slept with guy 2
Do a DNA test when the baby is born so you never have to wonder, but it sounds like guy 2 was out of range of the ovulatory time period by many days.