Who do you think my baby's dad is?
Hi everyone i need some help and a little advice....Me and my husband been together for almost 3 1/2 years. Me and him were going thru a tough time and we ended up splitting up the day after valentines day of 2017. I ended up meeting someone and was in a relationship with another guy after our breakup. Well we were having intercourse and at that time all the way up until the middle of April me and my husband decided we wanted to try to make things work one last time.So i ended up having sex with that other guy one last time on April 13th and after that i broke up with him that night! Me and my husband packed up all of our necessary things and took a move from California to Oklahoma on the 14th we left! Well come May i find out im pregnant and my due date is January 12th....my husband and i r both worried ur may not be his can anyone help me and tell me what my conception date is and if u think it's my husband's bc we cannot afford a pregnancy paternity test lol and i don't want to wait all the way until my baby is born to know i just want to know already!!!! Can anyone help me with this!
It all depends on how accurate your due date is.  Did you get it from an ultrasound?  At what point in your pregnancy, was it early?
If you're due date is accurate, I used it in a conception date calculator. The calculator put conception between April 17-24