DNA / Paternity Community
Who fathered my child ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Who fathered my child ?

I have a normal period which comes on the 20th of each month.I had my period on March 20th and then had sex on March 24th with my ex. I did not have sex with my again because my husband and I got back together. I started having sex with my sex on the regular. I got my period April 20th and that was my last one. I wanted to know who fathered my child my ex or my husband.
Impossible to say without a paternity test.
Your question is a bit confusing..... BUT if you say you only had sex with your ex once on the 24th and NEVER again after that...... Then you had another period in April (normal Period) then only had sex with you husband, i would say its your husbands baby since you did have a period in april after sex with you ex.... When is your due date?
I would agree with justice6920. If you had a period after sex with your ex then I would tend to think it is your husbands. An early u/s will give a date and maybe a little more piece of mind.
Had  unprotected sex on the 10th my boyfriend came in me my period came on early full flow can I be pregant?
I have sex with my wife June 20 & 21, 2011 , then I went abroad which I donot have sex with my wife anymore. My wife said that she got a some delayed mestruation during that time. My wife get pregnant and delivered a baby April 27, 2012, that is approximately 10 months ( or 45 weeks after last sex ).
My question is , “ is the baby my child or not “ ?
The conception calculator I checked said that a baby due April 27 (2012) would have been conceived around August 5, 2011.  If your wife said she had menstruation after you left, that would concur also.  You didn't have sex with your wife ever again after June 21, 2011, or you resumed sexual relations when you got back?  If you have not had sex with her since June 2011, it seems a DNA test would confirm what you fear happened.  I might add, there is some research of a phenomenon (not commonly seen at all) where an embryo can stay in the uterus and not embed or begin to develop for a certain amount of time.  But though I have seen one case (noted when a woman was doing IVF, where all dates of conception were known) written up, I have not seen others.  I only mention this in case the DNA test does show you as the dad, you would not want to have said harsh words in the meantime to her.  However, you certainly have a legitimate reason to request a DNA test.