Who is my baby's father?
I had sex with 2 guys during the same weekend. Guy #1 was unprotected while guy #2 was with a condom. Just found out through ultrasound that I conceived that weekend. What are the odds of guy #2 being the father??
Less than guy #1 but no guarantees. Condoms are said to be only 80% effective. I assume that is more due to contact before the condom goes on and accidents with the condom than that they have that poor of a record when used properly. Unfortunately, "properly" means they are supposed to go on before the guy gets hard, if you can believe it. If there was skin to skin contact of the genitals before the condom went on, or any kind of slippage, or skin contact after the condom came off, then the odds are that either guy is the dad.

Are you sure that you know the right weekend for conception? When they say a number of weeks "pregnant," they are not counting from the day of conception.