Who is the dad? Two days apart
I'm 37 weeks pregnant.
First day of last period - 08/10/16
Cycle length - 29 days
I had sex with with guy A - 23/10/26
Sex with guy B - 25/10/26
My due date is 14/07/2017

Who is likely to be the dad. I feel guy a as I had sex with him first, but who knows.
Hi, when did you get your due date, and by what method? Did the doctor ask you when your last period was and look at a little wheel, or did you have an early ultrasound and the doc reading the ultrasound told you your due date? Has it changed over the course of the pregnancy?
I got my due date when I had a scan at 11 weeks. On the paper given it said when my last period was and yes my doctor in the GP when I first found out I was pregnant (when I 4 weeks probably) asked when my last period was and noted it down. And my due date has remained the same throughout my pregnancy.
Actually in my early scan at 10weeks it said I'm due 13/07/2017 by scan and due 15/07/17 by my LMP. Then in my 12 weeks scan it said I'm due 14/07/2017 from scan
Suggesting the first guy was the dad, but a rather slim margin of error.  I'd assume the first guy but do the DNA test with both guys.
I think so too. But he claims he wore a condom, I can't remember and I think he is lying
Would it be quite unlikely B is the dad With the info given?
Not "quite unlikely" for either guy, frankly, since your ultrasound wasn't early enough to rule anything out. By the eleventh week, doctors will tell you that there is a +/- 6 day margin for error when using an ultrasound to try to date conception. You will need a DNA test from both guys.
The doctors do not know about my situation so they wouldn't tell me if the was a
Would I need to take a DNA test of both of them or could I just take one?
An experience very common to read here is that someone tests with only one guy, and he gets excluded as the father, and then they are freaked out wondering if the test was wrong or true . (In short, she might as well have not tested, for how much certainty it gives her.) A test with both guys will give you one yes and one no, which is very certain -- one guy's test backs up the results of the other, and vice versa.

If the guys know that there is a possibility someone else is the dad, of course they will want to test. No guy wants to be enrolled in the Guilt, Responsibility and Worry Club without knowing for sure. If one guy knows there might be a reason to test and the other doesn't (know that you had sex with two guys so close together), you are going to have to find a way to say to the one who does not know in a matter-of-fact way that of course we'll do a DNA test just so nobody ever wonders anything. I'm sorry, but there is no avoiding testing, there are serious legal ramifications and you do need to know. So be smart and test with both men.