DNA / Paternity Community
Who is the father of my baby?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Who is the father of my baby?

I will be 12 weeks pregnant on Friday.  I had intercourse with my ex-boyfriend on June 23rd I am almost certain I had my period 3 days later and then I had intercourse with my new boyfriend on July-10th.  I am concerned that the baby may be my ex's instead of my current boyfriend. If I counted correct from June 23rd til Sept. 15th would be 12 weeks excatly and I would only be 9weeks if I got pregnant on July 10th.  I have not had a ultrasound  yet my doctor just checked me and I have not told him my concerns about my ex-boyfriend being the father. Could I have had a period 3 days after intercourse and still be pregnant since I do believe I had a period at the end of June.  My period in May was on the 30th so would I have even been fertile around June 23rd anyway? I am so confused and don't know if I should tell my new boyfriend about me and my ex having sex or not in fear that he may leave me. What should I do and who do you think the father is?
WELL ABOUT YOU SITUATION I AM SORRY, BUT I CAN RELATE, DO U KNOW HOW FAR ALONG YOU ARE?
All I can say is wait till u talk to your doc. ,but u can't be for sure till the baby is born. Then have a paternity test done.
I am 10 weeks today and I know that I conceived on July 19th so if I were 12 weeks I would've conceived 2 weeks prior to this date which put me closer to the June boyfriend. But you might have to have an u/s to work out exactly how far you are along and then work it out from there or do what the other poster suggested and get a paternity dna test once the baby is born. So sorry this must be very overwhelming for you at this time!
I "O"ed later than I thought...my due date by my period should be Oct 22...but when the u/s and measurements were done I am now due Nov 1st.  I believe I read somewhere that from the date of your last missed period you are already 2 weeks pregnant, thats what the Drs determine.
unless you O late in your cycle then its probably current BF's baby  but an u/s will help more. Good luck.
By my doctor's exam he said I was 11 wks last Friday. Since I am for sure I had a period on June 26th is it possible to have a period and still be pregnat since the date of intercourse with my ex-boyfriend was June 23rd?  I am so scared to say anything I don't want my new boyfriend which who I have known for 2 years but just starting dating in July to think I have lied to him to try and trap him but at first when I found out I was pregnant I really didn't think about it being my ex's because I was for sure I had that period the end of June but when the doctor checked me and told me how far along I was I got to thinking and that's when I realized the time period between when I was with my ex and the due date where way to close.  I know that you only are fertile so many days after you period so if I had my period the month before on May 30th then it would of been my 23rd day of my cycle on June 23rd so would I had even been fertile at that time I thought you ovulated around the 14-16th day of your cycle?  Maybe the doctor is not right about how far along I am and I should ask for a ultrasound to make sure.
Thanks for talking to me about this it has really been driving me crazy and having someone to talk to about it helps alot.
Sara,

When doc's calculate how many weeks preg you are I believe it's calculated from the first day of your las period. Could this be why they think your 11 weeks along?
I did tell him that my last period was June 26th and the nurse did say they go by your last period.  But when the doctor did his physical exam of my uterus he said it feels like I am about 11 weeks along.  Can they tell by just feeling you?  And even if I did have a period after having intercourse since it was only 3 days later could I still of been pregnant when I had my period on June 28th.
Well You are pregnant by your EX BOYFRIEND! run to the nearest abortion clinic... your ovulation period was 14 days after your last cycle before that... which makes it week 3... then your period is on week 4...
Umm it's probably a bit late for that if you check the dat of this question she was 12 weeks pregnant in Spetember 06!
And who are you to tell her to go to her nearest abortion clinic?  I'd love to know what sara chose to do or who's it was....but it's not your place to advise someone to terminate their pregnancy.   In my opinion, it is a child, not a choice!  It is not OUR decision to make...nor hers...only God's.  But that's my own personal opinion.  I know this is a controversial subject for many...
I understand what u are going through...personal experience..I'm going thru the same thing right now but i spoke to my doctor @ my situation and she told me not to worry because all my dates and numbers match...i had sex w/  someone else in Dec.2006 and got period Jan. 12, 2007 and meanwhile my boyfriend and i were having sex...On Feb. 12 i found out i was pregnant and am now 34 wks pregnant!! The reason i am so worried is because i had a ultrasound 3 days ago and the technician zoomed on the baby's face and the nose is nothing like my or my boyfriend's...I know ultrasound pics are not like regular pics but the picture is haunting me...i even showed my boyfriend and he was like where did he get that nose from...so that put me even more on edge...i don't want to tell him @ what happened in December for the same reason u don't want to tell your boyfriend....So even though i have my doctor telling me not to worry, i can't help it..i'm very worried...I'd suggest you speak to your doctor and see what she/he has to say @ it...if the number's do not match i'm pretty sure they will let you know!!! I hope all works out for you..God Bless!!!
STOP GETTING PREGNANT!!!!

STUPID BOYS THAT DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO WIPE THERE BUTTS ARE TRING TO GET THE GIRLS PREGNANT AND ITS NOT LIKE THAT BOYS

YOU NEED TO RESPECT THE FACT THAT ALL GIRLS SAY NO FOR A REASON CAUSE THEY KNOW EVEN IF YOU SAY OH I PROMISE BABY ILL TAKE CARE OF THE BABY WE ALL KNOW YOUR LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    GIRLS DONT OPEN YOUR LEGS TO THESE FAST BOYS THERE JUST       HHHHHOOOOOEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!
sara  i was wondering how everything turned out for you did you find out who your babys father might be, and if so have you told your boyfriend that yo may not know if its really is and how did he take it. im askin becase im going through the same situation and i dont know what to do my baby is about to turn 2 and i still do not know but i live with this confusion day by day its awful
ok i think really that it has to be your exs but what you should do is do a paternity test the day its born...and have both the (maybe) fathers there just in case you kno...and dont listen to the murder that told you to get an abortion....abortions are wrong...its your child..it dont matter who the father is it matters that the baby has a father figure...my friend is a sperm doner baby and adopted and shes soo happy! it all depends on you...i know what its like...your not a ***** or anything your only human! i hope all ends well for you!
at frist my doc said I was 5weeks  after my ultrasound we found out I was 11 weeks good luck with that sweety
if i am 8 weeks pregnant and i normally have unprotective sex with my boyfriend all the time. i had my period on jan 10th and it lasted for about 9 days shortly after that i had sex with my boyfriend on jan 21 unproctecitive and maybe a few days after that. i cheated on him with my ex on the 29th of jan and he pulled out  but i know i still can get pregnant. shortly after that on jan 30-31 i had unproctective sex with my boyfriend again and he didnt pull out. im worried i may not know who my child father is can someone please help me
I am 24wks...Due date Feb 23.2010...the first day of my last period was May 18th...I had sex with the first guy on May 29 and the second June 3...Can you help with who is the babys father?
I think the way most of you could have stayed out of the situations you are all in would be to use contraception, none of you are ready to have children if you cheat on your partners.  My opinion sorry if it offends
hello hunny. listen i hate to be the bearer of bad news but i did a conception calculation on your dates and you conceived  may 29 thru the 6th as possible conception dates. hope this helps you . best bet get a dna test. sorry
ok so i had my period october 1st. it lasted five days and my period is regularrr. i had an ultrasound done saying i was 6 weeks and 1 day and that was on november 19thhh... when i called my obgyn the tell me my conception windows last day was on november 21st...
but im still a little scared beccause me n current boyfriend had sex on november 16 and 17thhh but on the 23rd of novmember i did something real stuipid out of madness and had sex with my x....... i knooo this is frckinnn pycoo wat a stupid thinggg i did but i jus wanna kno sooo any advice on who the father could b..... i already have a good idea it is the boyfriend i jus want some more opionsss
ok I had sex wit my ex one time he use a comdom and it  didn't brake but I think he came n one and sum sperm leaked out cause he kept humping den he took it off I asked him did he *** twice he said no it's pre- cumm but in da sec condom there was sperm now dis was on the 12th den I had unertected sex on da 13th with my boifriend now dis happen in dec and I was ovulating now it jan and I'm 4weeks preg but da doc say 6 dey cout my period for sum odd reson  but I been trying to get preg by my boifriend and nothing wrk and soon as I **** another ***** I'm pooped and we used protection I feel sum had to slip out but my boifriend want me to get a dna test while I'm preg and ima let yall knw how it went you have to be 8-10wks to gt it
I am sorry that you who have to go through this have your dilemma. I was on the other side of the situation. My sons mother slept around. I did not sleep with anyone else and was under the impression that she was faithful with me as well. Not only was she sleeping around but she had at least two of us thinking we were the only one. The other guy did not care what she did. Because of her infidelity, my entire life has been turned upside down. I have taken full responsibility by moving 750 miles away from my family and everything that I knew to be a father with my son. It has destroyed my life. I do not want to be with the mother and she has done everything to try and get me out of my sons life. There are no laws protecting good fathers from the emotional anguish caused by heartless women. I think there should be laws that protect men from women like this. Women who do not know who their child's father is should be seen as unfit and not capable to raise children the right way. I understand that all women are not like my son's mother, but there needs to be some accountability towards their actions. I love my son and want more children but my life is spent giving her all that I have and do not have the money or time to find a healthy relationship, not to mention that I live in a state I wish I was not in. All the time and money spent on lawyers alone should be a cause for such laws to be put in place.
Im so sorry for what you have been through, just no that there are still women out there that are faithful to ther partners - Im 9 weeks pregnant to my partner of 1 year :) Good luck to you and your son
My period was dec 8 I had intercourse on the dec11 my period normally last 3 days on the 13 I left to atl Georgia with my bf and I had intercourse from the 15 to 22 the doc said the baby was conseive on the 20 .. I really don't what to do :( I was thinking of getting the amino test DNA but I'm also scared for my baby
I'm 17 weeks pregnant , my last period was on dec 8 and I had intercourse on the 11 my period normally last 3 days then on the 12 I left with my boyfriend to Georgia I had intercourse from the 14 to 22 my doc said I conceive the baby on the 22 they both know I'm pg but they don't know about eachother I'm really stress could some one please help thank u
I am in a similar situation....and Im about to have my baby this coming sunday by induction. and just because a girl makes a one night mistake doesnt make her an "unfit" mother. I am going to be an amazing mom. Even though I am not 100% sure of who the father is...Everyone makes mistakes and decisions about who you sleep with or make a mistake does not determine how you will be as a parent. If you are trying to take responsibility for your son then its not right for her not to let you see him but there is always two sides to every story. So before you go and judge all girls who are unsure of who the father is think about how you dont know their life story or how everything went down. Sorry, it really pissed me off what you said because everyone makes mistakes. . . and just because you're bitter with your ex doesnt mean you should judge all girls who have made mistakes.
Hey guys

Im in such a hard situation right now, I am 13 weeks and 5 days pregnant according to my scan, which i had this morning. My due date is 19th November 2010, again, according to the scan. I have been having unprotected sex with my current boyfriend, we never use protection and i am not on the pill, we are really happy about the pregnancy. Only in January, febuary and march things between us were really bad, infact the only thing we ever did as a couple was the sex during this time and had it often. But on the 27th of Febuary i slept with another guy, i was very very drunk and unhappy and regretted it the next day. Now i am not sure who the father is, my boyfriend and i have very regular sex and i only slep with the other guy once.

Please give me your opinion on this as i am at my wits end and cant take the worry and stress for much longer.

I'm in much the same situation. My boyfriend and I were having problems. I thought he was cheating on me so I went and slept with my ex! We did it 3 times on Sat May 1st and he came inside me every time then I had sex with my current bf the next day! My ovulation dates were the 1st and the 2nd! I'm 6weeks pregnate! My boyfriend doesn't know that I cheated on him and I'm afraid to tell him because I know he'll leave me but unfortunatly I'm almost certain that this baby is not my current bf's!! what should I do? pls help?
hey im exactly the same as i have the same due  date too,only i slept with my frend after me and my boyfrend then ex broke up on the 24th feb but then me and my boyf got bk together on the 27th and i slept with him,accordin to those dates the lmp was 12th feb but i no i had a period end of jan and no i was on on the last sat of jan but i aso had a bleed around the 12th and just before i slept with the "one off" so i am so confused too as there is ony a few days between but if i went by the period i no to be the last real one in jan i should have ovulated around when they r sayin was my last lmp was,when i had my scan i was 14wks 5days wld what they say b right which means i dont no whos it is or could there be a chance thyr dates r slightly off as accuracy decreases the further along u r?please help anyonex
okay im 32 weeks pregnant my last pd was nov first i had sex with my bf at the time on nov the third we did not use anything and he did not pull out we shortly broke up i had sex with another guy on the 14th of nov when i was single then someone else on the 18th they both used condoms but took them off at the end and pulled out i got back with my ex on the 23 of nov and had sex with him agian with no comdom who wouls more likly be the father
Paternity test is the only way you're going to know for sure.
I had sex with my husband with no protection and protected sex with someone else.Pls advised who the father could be?
It can be either or, though most likely your husbands. The only way you'll know for sure is to do a paternity test and you would probably want to sit down and be honest with your husband about something like that.
hey, i finshed my last perod on the 31st of jan, i slept wiv my then bf on the 1st of feb, then we broke up, had a drunken nite wiv my friend and ended up sleepin wiv him on the 11th, have told them both whats goin on and there both standin by me, but im so confused bout it all, plz help xx
sara, i want to know how it turned up. i had the same problem, but at 2 months i ended up having abortion. until now, i still want to know who the father was. we have a pretty similar situation. how your experience turned up would help me determine who the father of my baby was. please. thanks.
Okay, so me and my boyfriend have been together for a couple of years now, and last february we found out that we have a baby on the way. However, we had a major fall out over last christmas, and after a very drunken night on New Year's, I ended up sleeping with another man. Everything is fine between me and my boyfriend now, and he is fully aware of the incident that happened on new years. My last period started approximately somewhere around the 7th of January. According to my period dates and my scans, the Doctors say that my due date is the 14th October. According to conception calenders, this makes my estimated conception date 21st January, which would of course make my boyfriend the father. I just wanted to see if there is any possible chance that the person I slept with on New Years Eve could be the father? Please help. x
i need help... i  had unprotected sex april 10th with someone who is not my bf... i then had sex with my bf 3 days after that and continued to do so until my period... i dont remember the first day of my period but i remeber getting it 2 weeks after i had sex with that guy so it would be at the end of april... on june 28th i was 6 weeks 5 days pregnant according to my ultrasound... idk who the dad is... it seems that april 10th its too far for him to be the dad, also since i had my period 2 weeks after that...
hey can you help me to get an idea of the father of my baby please? i did not find out i was pregnant until i was 20 weeks at this point i had an ultrasound. according to my 20 week scan i am due on the 4 of november. i was having regular sex with my partner until about the 12th of feb. we broke up and i had sex with someone else around the 9th of march.. i have no idea when my LMP was and i just need sort of an idea before i go crazy! please help
please i need your response.
i had my LMP last December 16,2008 and i had sex with my first boyfriend in december 21,25 and 31 2008,,and then i had also a sex contact with my second boyfriend in january 2,3 and 9 2009..I am so much puzzled if who really was the father of my child.please i need your answer.Thank you
How heavy was this period after you had sex with your ex boyfriend...and was there any protection being used? the last question goes for your new boyfriend too. I really suggest you tell you new boyfriend, a relationship is based on trust and you need to tell him the truth, no matter the outcome...its a hard place to be but if you want an honest relationship and a healthy one you need to let him know...he is bound to find out anyway...and the longer you wait the worse it will be
okay.. so i had sex on the 17th of december with a boy i met, then me and my boyfriend started going out late decemeber and we first had sex on the 4th of january.. (theese are two diffrent people)!! .. i had my first scan 1st of march and they said i was 9 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my scan! i am really stuck as to who the dad is! i know there can be 1 week inbetween each way but i am so confused, please help:(?
i would say u got pregnant somewhere right around the 4th of jan, being said by how many weeks ur doc is telling u...im in the same situation my due date is july 8th 2011 and i had sex with my ex on sept. 29 2010 and got back with my bf on oct 1st and was with him on out till the 20th of oct and got back with my ex...im soooo confused but by the conception date calculator it saying i got preg somewhere between the 7-15 being that u most likely get pregnNT 15 days after ur last period!!! sry if all doesnt help...
hi im 39 weeks pregnant and is trying to figure out who the father of my baby is. my last cycle was july 20 2010 . and i had sex with my now boy friend around the 27th or the 28th and  then i cheated and had sex with a guy and the condom broke around the 29th or the 30th he claim he did not *** but who knows for sure. and a few weeks ago my doc said my due date is changed to april 30th when it was suppose to be april 26 can some one please help me figure this out

thank you and have a nice day
p.s. no rude comments please
Paternity test is the only way you're going to know. The dates are within days of each other, and it's impossible to guess. Does your boyfriend know you were unfaithful, and he might not be the father? If not, it would be a wise place to start. You should also let the other man know he could be the father as well.
i at 17 1/2 weeks pregnant i thinking and knowing my ex fiancee' is my baby/babies father but he keeps denying it because he says i cheated on him whenn he was in atlantic city but  i didnt and then though i never was unprotected with anyone  but my ex fiancee'  and knowing  would never sex no one else but my ex fiancee' ,so what do u think?
i had sex on 4th november, my ex only got in touch 3 months ago claiming i could be the father and isn't sure due to the fact that she has been with other people. It is now 29th September and she still hasn't given birth.. doe's this mean that i am not the father?
i am 18 weeks pregnant, my due date is feb 2, 2012. when did i get pregnant? PLEASE HELP ME!!!
i was told by ultrasound tech was 4 weeks and 2 days bt nt sure could be more or less, wen doc told me after looking at the ultrasound i am about 5 weeks pregnant i have a similar situation. the day of my last period was august 12 and finished august 15, i had sex with the first one on august 16 bt always have sex with my boyfriend before and after my period/... kould guy one be the babys daddy
I am 34 weeks prego. My LMP was January 21, i had sex with my ex on January 28th.. Then we broke up.. I met someone else and we had sex Febuary 5th. According to my doctor i conceived Febuary 5th.. Could the guy I had sex with on Febuary 5th, be my child father? Please help me!!!
I had sex with a guy in mid nov. had my period on dec. 7th.had sex with my BF id dec. found out in jan tht i was pregnant. my babys' due date was sep. 18th. so who is the father? the guy i had sex with in NOV. or my BF??? Please help.
I had sex with this guy I was dating on march 25th,and then march 28th I had my period I then had sex with my ex sometime in the begining of april.my due date says january 2nd, and my obgyn says my sonos are concurrent with the time I was with my ex..so how accurate can sonos be? And the guy I was dating,could there be any chance he may be the father givin the fact that a woman can ovulate 5 days before or after her period?
Okay so I am 30 weeks prego and I had sex with this guy I was dating in march on the 25th, then I started my period on the 28th of march, I then had sex sex with my ex sometime at the begining of april my due date is january 2nd 2012,so I went online to check on a conception calculater (since I know forsure I was with the guy I was dating on march 25th) and it said I would have to be due around dec.16,so I I know that due date is not the same as my actual due date, so spoke with my obgyn and he said that my ultrasound is right on track with my last lmp so when he put in my last lmp to his chart he got the conseption date of april 10,which is around the time I was with ex.so my question is how accurate are sonos and is there still a chance that the baby might not be my ex please give me some answers is my obgyn right?
im suposley 36 weeks weeks pregnant due Nov 24th....
and the end of my last menstral cycle was January 29th.
so she said i would be due Nov 4th when i 1st went to the doctors.
i had sex Feb 14-15.
BUT THen i had sex wit someone eles on Feb 25-26.
and when i went to the doctors again they Made my due date Nov 24th.
so im kinda nervous cuz im not sure who the father is ?
I am 19 weeks today,

I stupidly have multiple possabilities of the father....

I am unsure of when i concieved.....
Im soooo frightend because one of them was a one night stand i know nothing about this guy just that i met him at a party...

I need help so any one who is familure with this kind of stuff please Email me,

***@****
Pregnancy is dated by doctors as from the first day of the last menstrual period before the woman gets pregnant.  Never mind that you are bleeding that day and four or five days after it, they still begin the count then.  This is because it is a visible signal, when ovulation and conception are secret and hidden from view.

If a doctor did an ultrasound and said "You're 19 weeks pregnant," he was counting the medical way, which is from two weeks or so before you conceived (i.e., the average time from your period to ovulation).

Did you get the 19 week date from an ultrasound (I hope) or was it just from counting off the first day of your last period if you know that day?

If it was from an ultrasound, by the 19-week point it can be a little off, but only by a few days max.  You would count back about 17 weeks to see who you were sleeping with then.  That person would be the strongest candidate for being the dad.

However, and it is a big however, if you had a lot of partners in a short time, sperm can live up to five days in your system, so counting back is not foolproof in any way.  

You'll need to get a DNA test done when the baby is born, to be sure.  It's only fair to all the candidates for Daddy, and especially to the baby.
Hi I wanna know the actual Month and Day I got pregnant in my last period was a couple day before June 25 2011 and My Due dat is April 13 2012 and I had slept with this guy I have been knowing for years for the first time on July 23 2011 but he didn't *** inside of me could it be his baby or my X boyfriend who I have sex with on the Regular....
hey today i am 13 weeks pregnant the doctor told me i conceived around sept 7th.  I was with my boyfriend than we broke up. I was really drunk and slept with a friend around aug4th 2011. got back with my boyfriend aug 18th. got my period aug 24th and me and my boyfriend have been sleeping together unprotected since than, the doctor told me i am 13 weeks counted back from my last period, im going crazy, from the dates its my boyfriends, but what do you think? would the doctor be able to tell if i am further along by a month? PLEASE HELP..
hi u had a period after you slpt with your ex right? so i would say thats its your CURRENT bf. Im going thro exact sit but worse at the min. I have been having regular unprotected sex with my bf , but slept with this other guy twice who pulled out and now roughly im 11 weeks preg. My last period was on the 25th Aug i have a 35 day cycle. I had sex with the other on the 17th and 18th altho he pulled out. The scan that the docs give is only ever out by a max a week either side, never a month. ive had 3 scans now, (im a wreck) one on the 18th Oct which said i was 5 weeks preg, one on the 15th November which said 9weeks 5 days and a scan yday which said 11 weeks 4 days??? so they are all different but not by a month. Its your bf hun, relax and enjoy your preg. xxxxxx
PS if you type in google calculater.net and go to pregnancy conception calculators you can find some usefull calculations there
its been tearing me apart, i dont know what to do. I told my man and he left me and hes denying its his, i just want to know for sure because my friends keep telling me its possible to get your period when you are pregnant, ive been so stressed out about it lately, i feel like such a ***** :( i would take a breather, i think its your boyfriends.. but i mean the pulling out method doesnt always work, id talk to your doctor about or the best bet would be a paternity test babe. dont worry , either way its your baby & you sound like you are going to be an amazing mom (:
HELP!!!

My LMP was 11/10/11.  My cycles are normally 30,31... even to 33 days. I had sex with my ex on 11/24/11 and with my boyfriend the days after.  I'm now pregnant.  I'm not sure how far along. I JUST missed my period and came up positive.  

Who's the father?!?!
OH! and my ex came in me and my boyfriend always pulls out.... forgot to say that.
UPDATE:  due date is 8/17/11 based on a 28 day cycle. Any idea?
i need help okay my last LMP was Nov.4,2011 i then slept with an guy a meet Nov, 20,2011-21,2011 and then turnt around and slept with my bf on Dec. 4,2011 and the two weeks later i found out i was pregnant and two weeks after that i went to the doctor and they told me i was 44% accuracy so who is my baby father?
honestly it seems like it is the first guys baby, By dec 4th you should of been close to getting your period again and were more than likely already pregnant. I am in a similar position. My lmp was dec 6. I slept with my ex on dec 8 and dec 9 and then the following weekend on the dec 16 and 17th then on dec 29th I slept with a guy I have kinda been talking to for some time. They say ovulation occurs about 14-16 days after the first day of period, which for me would of made me fertile on the weekend of dec 16 and by the 29th either way I was probably already pregnant or would of gotten my period about 3 days later...and 2 weeks after you have sex may be too early to even tell if your are pregnant. My guess is its the first guy.. I know how scary this is and I hope through ultra sounds you and I both are able to figure it out! Best of luck!
my sister broke up with her bf and found a new partner on the 18th of  november after having un protected sec for 6 days she took a test and was pregnant i was abit shocked how fast it came up and she strongly denied sleeping with her ex before the new guy however she went for a scan on the 31st of jan and was 13weeks 5days pregnant wich by my calculations means she conceived on the 28th of october she never met the guy till 18th of november she said its only 13 weeks because baby is big can a babys size rely change the date of your conceived date??
Hi I'm really confused, I am 18 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I slept with two guys so I don't know who the father is... My lmp was 24th of October but my due date is 13th of August... I slept with my ex on the 31st of October 1st of November and 5th and 6th of November ... Then I slept with a new Person on the 14th of November but we used protection but about a week later we slept together and didn't use protection can someone help me please .. Thankyou
My LMP was December 24,2011. My boyfriend and i had sex on December 29,2011 and January 7,2012. Then i cheated on him and had sex with a friend on January 10, 2012. My doctor said that my due date is on October 1,2012, Im 16 weeks pregnant now. And haven't had any ultrasounds yet. Im so confused. Who can be the father of my baby? PLEASE HELP ME.
According to the doctor I am 7 weeks pregnant, he confirmed this after the ultrasound. So my last period was 3-05-12.... and i have sleeping with the boyfriend the whole month of march, on April 1st i made the biggest mistake of my life and slept with another man, but right away took the morning after pill. So when i told the doc about this he said i got pregnant on the 4th of April, and i saw the doc on may 4, that would make me 4 weeks right???. what my question is, who is the father....my boyfriend or the other guy.

the doctor really scared the heck out me, because this whole time i was thinking it was my bf.  
When I found out I was pregnant the doctor told me I was 11 weeks that was Jan 21 I had sex with a guy on the 26 of November and my due date was August 12 and had him the 18 who is the father
Omg ! Please someone help me I am losing my mind ! I went on spring break with my bf and we did it for the whole week from Monday the 2nd till my period came that thursday the 5th . We did it like 3 times a day and then I bought a pregnancy test to see if i was pregnant or not because it was already mid of may and I started to feel the preg. symptoms and it came out positive ! But then I did the horrible thing and I cheated in him with my ex on my last day of my period , the 15th and the 20th of that month ! So I am not sure who's the father and I don't want my bf to know that I cheated on him so what should I do :'( . This past thursday I became 11 weeks pregnant !
i had a similar problem as many of u but i m also stress and need some one who are professor about getting pregnancy. my period is on 6th April and on 18th April i had sex with my ex boy friend and then on 22 to 24 April i had sex with my husband so now 13 july, i m 13 weeks of pregnant i want to know who is father of my baby please have anyone help me cuz i m so bad now  
Most likely you conceived on May 29 with the first guy. That was day 12 of your cycle. That's when I got pregnant. Plus the sperm can survive up to three days in the Fallopian tubes. However, that is based on a 26-28 day cycle, which is average. For you to have conceived on June 3 would mean you ovulated on day 17 or later, which is less likely. That would be based on a 31-day or longer cycle. I guess it depends on how long your cycles are. Of course, your baby is now nearly two and a half as I write this, and now I am wondering how all you ladies are doing now!
I am due october 11th I concieved the 17th I cheated on my bf the 25 th of october the day my period was due whos baby is it
I Had Sex On June 20 and had Sex Again June 22 through august 15 with the same guy and now im 5 weeks pregnant so who could be the father
Ok so my lmp was may 18. I cheated on my boyfriend the may 17th not sure if the other guy cummed in me or not but I know my bf has plenty of times. Now I went to the docs. June 10th an I was 7weeks &5 days. Im about 14weeks now. So was the outcome of the baby being the other guys...oh an my due date is feb. 23
I NEED HELP ASAP my last period was on august 3 i had sex with my boyfriend since that day but i mad a mistake with my ex on august 11. and im due on may 15 before the 11 i was feeling emotional i dont know if that means anything, and on the 14 i started trowing up in the morning. my ex used a condom and we had sex for about 2 minutes, while my boyfriend dosnt use conodoms but he dosnt ejaculate and smokes alot of weed, and told me he was tought he was fertile before. so i dont know what to do, i really want the baby to be my boyfriends.
I had sex with my ex boyfriend on the last day of my period which was the 1st October, I did a test on the 21st and it said 1-2 weeks but I had sex with my current boyfriend inbetween that I dont know Hw to calculate anything I want it to be my current boyfriends baby :( please help
Monkey
Sorry to tell you but when the doctors give you a due date they start from the day you started your last period. I've had 4 kids and im gonna tell you that the doctors are wrong by doing that way. then some will tell you that you ovulate 2 wks after and 2 wks befor your period there is only 2 days a month you ovulate and it can be anytime so sorry again to tell yo sweetie you aren't gonna know who the dad is until you have the baby and get a dna test.Again im sorry i went trough it to and it ended up being my ex husbands kid and the other guy i was sure it was his and the doc said that he added up to his date but uuup h was wrong. hope it all works out 4 you
Could I hAve been ovulating on the last day of my period??
DNA test can give your appropriate result.
Complete information read here http://www.thepregnancyzone.com/tests-and-procedures/dna-testing/

Precaution: Having sex with multiple partners can leads to hazardous diseases such as HIV/ Aids.
Years ago I was with a bf before Thanksgiving (Nov 19) and then went back with a former bf around mid to late December. I was given due dates of Oct 8th and then changed to Sept 8, but he was born Aug 7. Healthy at 6.7 pounds with no complications. I was told he "may" have been either 3 or 5 weeks early (possibly due to pressure from my ex)??? I don't remember having a period between the two and if I did it was a light spotting and I'm always regular (28 days).  I had an u/s Mar 24 that says 0.036 and I can't find anything that explains what that means.  Any idea which man is the father? We're doing a paternity test with the Nov guy soon.  Any idea who it could be?
I had sex with my boyfriend august 7th & forced sex with a guy August 18th. My period ended the end of July & my due date is May 10th...is it possible my boyfriend is the father?
My gf says she is 5wks preg however I only slept with her for the first time 3wks 4 days ago?? Is this possible???
My gf says she is 5 wks preg yet I only slept with her for the first time 3 wks ago?? Is this possible
Yes sirree, Stinky.  I'll answer you in a new post.
This girl had sex with a guy who cam in her on nov.10th, 2012 and on the same night she had sex with another guy and.the.condom.broke and he.cam in her also. She.went to the doctor friday 22 feb.2013  they said.she was 17weeks. Ans due date.is july 31. is it one.of thesse boys baby or.some one prior to them. please help
If they said she was 17 weeks based on an ultrasound, there will be a little bit of margin for error.  Had she gotten an ultrasound at 7 weeks, it would be accurate for dating to within one or two days but at 17 weeks there might be more variation from the average.  Given that, the conception calculator says:

First day of last menstrual period:  October 24, 2012
Probable date of ovulation:  November 7, 2012
Possible dates of conception:  November 3 to November 11, 2012
Due date:  July 31, 2013 (40 weeks)
Hi Im 21 and i have A 3yr old daughter i have went thru 4 dna test and waiting on another, i have a very hard time trying to remember who i had sexual intercourse with i had a bad past so please dont judge me, nobody wants to take a dna test and wont tell me if we had sex around that time, i really need help, & i thought about going to a physic because i dont know if my heart can take anymore bad results, shes a beatiful girl and she deserves to know who her Father is, i hate that ive done this to my daughter but ive always had a problem with memory i use to be on patches for it. This is Slowly taking all my energy..i honestly feel like i cant cry anymore tears.im drained.Advice Pls!
Hi - this is a very old thread (from 2006).  The best way to get an answer is to start your own thread.  Just hit the "back to community" link at the top of this thread, then click the "post a question" button at the top of that page.
I had sex on my period march 23rd then had sex April 2nd through the 6th the sonogram I had done on may 10 says I was 6 weeks and one day my due date is January 2nd did I conceive in march or April

Thank you
hi the last time i had my pms was april 17 until april 22 then i was with my ex on that sat at around 2 am then at 4 then at 9 my due date was jan 29 2012 even tho i had protected sex with my other ex the condom popped but this was before my pms can someone tell me somthing
Hi, did you really mean January 29, 2012?  If so, wouldn't you have been able to have a DNA test by now, since the child would be a year and almost a half old?  

Here is what I'm getting from your post:

last period -- April 17 - 22
Sex with ex -- date not specified except for times of day
Sex with other ex -- date not specified
baby's due date -- January 29, 2012

I assume you're trying to work out who has the strongest chance of being the dad?  To try to assess that, you'd have to name the dates when you had sex with each guy.
My last period was between March 21-March 30 I've always had unprotected sex with my boyfriend because we are trying to start a but during that time we were taking a break and I stepped out on him April 10th but the other guy did not ejaculate in me but April 3rd my boyfriend did I am confused April 10th was the first and only time sincerly that I've done that I dont know whose the baby father and my due date is 12-28
wintrrmama,  you might want to start your own thread for this question rather than adding it at the end of another thread -

But,  doing the reverse due date calculator,  it sounds like you were ovulating April 6,  which would have made sex on April 3rd with your boyfriend the most likely chance of getting you pregnant.  Having sex on April 10 with another man does complicate this a little,  but it's still more likely it was the April 3rd encounter that got you pregnant.  

When the baby is born,  you'll want to do a DNA test before seeking child support.
Hi I NEED help!! I had my period may 13th until may 18th 2013. I had been having regular unprotected sex with my boyfriend for a while now and on the 18th I cheated on him (drunk mistake) the DAY I finished my period. I also slept with my boyfriend the same week and the week after my period and now I'm pregnant. According to dates of my last period I'm 7 weeks this week. But Iv no idea what the chances of the one night stand being the father are? Please help because if my bf isn't the father I'm going to be a single unstable young mother!!
I am 20 weeks and 3 days pregnant, I'm due on January 4th.. The first day of my last period was march 28th. I had sex with my ex on march 11th but had sex with my current boyfriend march 8th, 9th, 13th, 20, 21,and 22. But then I had sex with my ex again on April 5th. I'm worried about who the father is to my unborn child. This is something that has been worrying me for a long time now and it's hard for me to even want to go through with having the baby. Can anyone help me?
Britt, how long have you had the due date of January 4?  Was it from an ultrasound in your first trimester?  If so the following will be pretty accurate.

Probable date of ovulation:  April 13 - 15
     Possible dates of conception:  April 9 to April 19
     Due date:  January 4 (40 weeks)

Although sperm can live for up to five days in your system (some say longer) it really does not sound like the ex, IF your ultrasound was early in your pregnancy.  If the 20th week was the only time you had an ultrasound, or if you got your due date from a calendar instead of an ultrasound, then things would be more iffy (which is why a range is given).  But if you know with some precision how big the baby was at some early date in the pregnancy, the conception date they give of April 13 at the earliest should be reliable.  The March dates don't signify at all, it's the April date that you need to look at.  I would assume you also had sex with your boyfriend in April?