Who is the father of my baby?
I will be 12 weeks pregnant on Friday.  I had intercourse with my ex-boyfriend on June 23rd I am almost certain I had my period 3 days later and then I had intercourse with my new boyfriend on July-10th.  I am concerned that the baby may be my ex's instead of my current boyfriend. If I counted correct from June 23rd til Sept. 15th would be 12 weeks excatly and I would only be 9weeks if I got pregnant on July 10th.  I have not had a ultrasound  yet my doctor just checked me and I have not told him my concerns about my ex-boyfriend being the father. Could I have had a period 3 days after intercourse and still be pregnant since I do believe I had a period at the end of June.  My period in May was on the 30th so would I have even been fertile around June 23rd anyway? I am so confused and don't know if I should tell my new boyfriend about me and my ex having sex or not in fear that he may leave me. What should I do and who do you think the father is?
its been tearing me apart, i dont know what to do. I told my man and he left me and hes denying its his, i just want to know for sure because my friends keep telling me its possible to get your period when you are pregnant, ive been so stressed out about it lately, i feel like such a ***** :( i would take a breather, i think its your boyfriends.. but i mean the pulling out method doesnt always work, id talk to your doctor about or the best bet would be a paternity test babe. dont worry , either way its your baby & you sound like you are going to be an amazing mom (:
HELP!!!

My LMP was 11/10/11.  My cycles are normally 30,31... even to 33 days. I had sex with my ex on 11/24/11 and with my boyfriend the days after.  I'm now pregnant.  I'm not sure how far along. I JUST missed my period and came up positive.  

Who's the father?!?!
OH! and my ex came in me and my boyfriend always pulls out.... forgot to say that.
UPDATE:  due date is 8/17/11 based on a 28 day cycle. Any idea?
i need help okay my last LMP was Nov.4,2011 i then slept with an guy a meet Nov, 20,2011-21,2011 and then turnt around and slept with my bf on Dec. 4,2011 and the two weeks later i found out i was pregnant and two weeks after that i went to the doctor and they told me i was 44% accuracy so who is my baby father?
honestly it seems like it is the first guys baby, By dec 4th you should of been close to getting your period again and were more than likely already pregnant. I am in a similar position. My lmp was dec 6. I slept with my ex on dec 8 and dec 9 and then the following weekend on the dec 16 and 17th then on dec 29th I slept with a guy I have kinda been talking to for some time. They say ovulation occurs about 14-16 days after the first day of period, which for me would of made me fertile on the weekend of dec 16 and by the 29th either way I was probably already pregnant or would of gotten my period about 3 days later...and 2 weeks after you have sex may be too early to even tell if your are pregnant. My guess is its the first guy.. I know how scary this is and I hope through ultra sounds you and I both are able to figure it out! Best of luck!
my sister broke up with her bf and found a new partner on the 18th of  november after having un protected sec for 6 days she took a test and was pregnant i was abit shocked how fast it came up and she strongly denied sleeping with her ex before the new guy however she went for a scan on the 31st of jan and was 13weeks 5days pregnant wich by my calculations means she conceived on the 28th of october she never met the guy till 18th of november she said its only 13 weeks because baby is big can a babys size rely change the date of your conceived date??
Hi I'm really confused, I am 18 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I slept with two guys so I don't know who the father is... My lmp was 24th of October but my due date is 13th of August... I slept with my ex on the 31st of October 1st of November and 5th and 6th of November ... Then I slept with a new Person on the 14th of November but we used protection but about a week later we slept together and didn't use protection can someone help me please .. Thankyou
My LMP was December 24,2011. My boyfriend and i had sex on December 29,2011 and January 7,2012. Then i cheated on him and had sex with a friend on January 10, 2012. My doctor said that my due date is on October 1,2012, Im 16 weeks pregnant now. And haven't had any ultrasounds yet. Im so confused. Who can be the father of my baby? PLEASE HELP ME.
According to the doctor I am 7 weeks pregnant, he confirmed this after the ultrasound. So my last period was 3-05-12.... and i have sleeping with the boyfriend the whole month of march, on April 1st i made the biggest mistake of my life and slept with another man, but right away took the morning after pill. So when i told the doc about this he said i got pregnant on the 4th of April, and i saw the doc on may 4, that would make me 4 weeks right???. what my question is, who is the father....my boyfriend or the other guy.

the doctor really scared the heck out me, because this whole time i was thinking it was my bf.  
When I found out I was pregnant the doctor told me I was 11 weeks that was Jan 21 I had sex with a guy on the 26 of November and my due date was August 12 and had him the 18 who is the father
Omg ! Please someone help me I am losing my mind ! I went on spring break with my bf and we did it for the whole week from Monday the 2nd till my period came that thursday the 5th . We did it like 3 times a day and then I bought a pregnancy test to see if i was pregnant or not because it was already mid of may and I started to feel the preg. symptoms and it came out positive ! But then I did the horrible thing and I cheated in him with my ex on my last day of my period , the 15th and the 20th of that month ! So I am not sure who's the father and I don't want my bf to know that I cheated on him so what should I do :'( . This past thursday I became 11 weeks pregnant !
i had a similar problem as many of u but i m also stress and need some one who are professor about getting pregnancy. my period is on 6th April and on 18th April i had sex with my ex boy friend and then on 22 to 24 April i had sex with my husband so now 13 july, i m 13 weeks of pregnant i want to know who is father of my baby please have anyone help me cuz i m so bad now  
Most likely you conceived on May 29 with the first guy. That was day 12 of your cycle. That's when I got pregnant. Plus the sperm can survive up to three days in the Fallopian tubes. However, that is based on a 26-28 day cycle, which is average. For you to have conceived on June 3 would mean you ovulated on day 17 or later, which is less likely. That would be based on a 31-day or longer cycle. I guess it depends on how long your cycles are. Of course, your baby is now nearly two and a half as I write this, and now I am wondering how all you ladies are doing now!
I am due october 11th I concieved the 17th I cheated on my bf the 25 th of october the day my period was due whos baby is it
I Had Sex On June 20 and had Sex Again June 22 through august 15 with the same guy and now im 5 weeks pregnant so who could be the father
Ok so my lmp was may 18. I cheated on my boyfriend the may 17th not sure if the other guy cummed in me or not but I know my bf has plenty of times. Now I went to the docs. June 10th an I was 7weeks &5 days. Im about 14weeks now. So was the outcome of the baby being the other guys...oh an my due date is feb. 23
I NEED HELP ASAP my last period was on august 3 i had sex with my boyfriend since that day but i mad a mistake with my ex on august 11. and im due on may 15 before the 11 i was feeling emotional i dont know if that means anything, and on the 14 i started trowing up in the morning. my ex used a condom and we had sex for about 2 minutes, while my boyfriend dosnt use conodoms but he dosnt ejaculate and smokes alot of weed, and told me he was tought he was fertile before. so i dont know what to do, i really want the baby to be my boyfriends.
I had sex with my ex boyfriend on the last day of my period which was the 1st October, I did a test on the 21st and it said 1-2 weeks but I had sex with my current boyfriend inbetween that I dont know Hw to calculate anything I want it to be my current boyfriends baby :( please help
Monkey
External User
Sorry to tell you but when the doctors give you a due date they start from the day you started your last period. I've had 4 kids and im gonna tell you that the doctors are wrong by doing that way. then some will tell you that you ovulate 2 wks after and 2 wks befor your period there is only 2 days a month you ovulate and it can be anytime so sorry again to tell yo sweetie you aren't gonna know who the dad is until you have the baby and get a dna test.Again im sorry i went trough it to and it ended up being my ex husbands kid and the other guy i was sure it was his and the doc said that he added up to his date but uuup h was wrong. hope it all works out 4 you
Could I hAve been ovulating on the last day of my period??
DNA test can give your appropriate result.
Complete information read here http://www.thepregnancyzone.com/tests-and-procedures/dna-testing/

Precaution: Having sex with multiple partners can leads to hazardous diseases such as HIV/ Aids.
Years ago I was with a bf before Thanksgiving (Nov 19) and then went back with a former bf around mid to late December. I was given due dates of Oct 8th and then changed to Sept 8, but he was born Aug 7. Healthy at 6.7 pounds with no complications. I was told he "may" have been either 3 or 5 weeks early (possibly due to pressure from my ex)??? I don't remember having a period between the two and if I did it was a light spotting and I'm always regular (28 days).  I had an u/s Mar 24 that says 0.036 and I can't find anything that explains what that means.  Any idea which man is the father? We're doing a paternity test with the Nov guy soon.  Any idea who it could be?
I had sex with my boyfriend august 7th & forced sex with a guy August 18th. My period ended the end of July & my due date is May 10th...is it possible my boyfriend is the father?
My gf says she is 5wks preg however I only slept with her for the first time 3wks 4 days ago?? Is this possible???
My gf says she is 5 wks preg yet I only slept with her for the first time 3 wks ago?? Is this possible
Yes sirree, Stinky.  I'll answer you in a new post.
This girl had sex with a guy who cam in her on nov.10th, 2012 and on the same night she had sex with another guy and.the.condom.broke and he.cam in her also. She.went to the doctor friday 22 feb.2013  they said.she was 17weeks. Ans due date.is july 31. is it one.of thesse boys baby or.some one prior to them. please help
If they said she was 17 weeks based on an ultrasound, there will be a little bit of margin for error.  Had she gotten an ultrasound at 7 weeks, it would be accurate for dating to within one or two days but at 17 weeks there might be more variation from the average.  Given that, the conception calculator says:

First day of last menstrual period:  October 24, 2012
Probable date of ovulation:  November 7, 2012
Possible dates of conception:  November 3 to November 11, 2012
Due date:  July 31, 2013 (40 weeks)
Hi Im 21 and i have A 3yr old daughter i have went thru 4 dna test and waiting on another, i have a very hard time trying to remember who i had sexual intercourse with i had a bad past so please dont judge me, nobody wants to take a dna test and wont tell me if we had sex around that time, i really need help, & i thought about going to a physic because i dont know if my heart can take anymore bad results, shes a beatiful girl and she deserves to know who her Father is, i hate that ive done this to my daughter but ive always had a problem with memory i use to be on patches for it. This is Slowly taking all my energy..i honestly feel like i cant cry anymore tears.im drained.Advice Pls!
Hi - this is a very old thread (from 2006).  The best way to get an answer is to start your own thread.  Just hit the "back to community" link at the top of this thread, then click the "post a question" button at the top of that page.
I had sex on my period march 23rd then had sex April 2nd through the 6th the sonogram I had done on may 10 says I was 6 weeks and one day my due date is January 2nd did I conceive in march or April

Thank you
hi the last time i had my pms was april 17 until april 22 then i was with my ex on that sat at around 2 am then at 4 then at 9 my due date was jan 29 2012 even tho i had protected sex with my other ex the condom popped but this was before my pms can someone tell me somthing
Hi, did you really mean January 29, 2012?  If so, wouldn't you have been able to have a DNA test by now, since the child would be a year and almost a half old?  

Here is what I'm getting from your post:

last period -- April 17 - 22
Sex with ex -- date not specified except for times of day
Sex with other ex -- date not specified
baby's due date -- January 29, 2012

I assume you're trying to work out who has the strongest chance of being the dad?  To try to assess that, you'd have to name the dates when you had sex with each guy.
My last period was between March 21-March 30 I've always had unprotected sex with my boyfriend because we are trying to start a but during that time we were taking a break and I stepped out on him April 10th but the other guy did not ejaculate in me but April 3rd my boyfriend did I am confused April 10th was the first and only time sincerly that I've done that I dont know whose the baby father and my due date is 12-28
wintrrmama,  you might want to start your own thread for this question rather than adding it at the end of another thread -

But,  doing the reverse due date calculator,  it sounds like you were ovulating April 6,  which would have made sex on April 3rd with your boyfriend the most likely chance of getting you pregnant.  Having sex on April 10 with another man does complicate this a little,  but it's still more likely it was the April 3rd encounter that got you pregnant.  

When the baby is born,  you'll want to do a DNA test before seeking child support.
Hi I NEED help!! I had my period may 13th until may 18th 2013. I had been having regular unprotected sex with my boyfriend for a while now and on the 18th I cheated on him (drunk mistake) the DAY I finished my period. I also slept with my boyfriend the same week and the week after my period and now I'm pregnant. According to dates of my last period I'm 7 weeks this week. But Iv no idea what the chances of the one night stand being the father are? Please help because if my bf isn't the father I'm going to be a single unstable young mother!!
I am 20 weeks and 3 days pregnant, I'm due on January 4th.. The first day of my last period was march 28th. I had sex with my ex on march 11th but had sex with my current boyfriend march 8th, 9th, 13th, 20, 21,and 22. But then I had sex with my ex again on April 5th. I'm worried about who the father is to my unborn child. This is something that has been worrying me for a long time now and it's hard for me to even want to go through with having the baby. Can anyone help me?
Britt, how long have you had the due date of January 4?  Was it from an ultrasound in your first trimester?  If so the following will be pretty accurate.

Probable date of ovulation:  April 13 - 15
     Possible dates of conception:  April 9 to April 19
     Due date:  January 4 (40 weeks)

Although sperm can live for up to five days in your system (some say longer) it really does not sound like the ex, IF your ultrasound was early in your pregnancy.  If the 20th week was the only time you had an ultrasound, or if you got your due date from a calendar instead of an ultrasound, then things would be more iffy (which is why a range is given).  But if you know with some precision how big the baby was at some early date in the pregnancy, the conception date they give of April 13 at the earliest should be reliable.  The March dates don't signify at all, it's the April date that you need to look at.  I would assume you also had sex with your boyfriend in April?
Sunset1983 could you please help me figure something out. I have a serious question. I want to know who has the most chances of being the father. I had sexual intercourse with Guy 1 on June 1, 2014. Then I had sex with Guy 2 on June 10, 2014. I came on my period the very next day which is June 11, 2014 after I had sex with Guy 2. I had an ultrasound done on September 29, 2014 that said I was 16 weeks and 3 days. My ultrasound is putting my LMP date at June 6, 2014. Is it possible that the ultrasound could be off by a few days? Who is more likely to be the father Guy 1 or Guy 2.
Myjourney, who did you sleep with AFTER your period?  Neither guy before your period would be the father.  
well my last period was dec 8th. i had sex with 2boys this month. one of the dudes i dont know if he ejaculated in me but i was wondering, i started spotting on the 29th. i had sex with a dude on the 19th. if im pregnant, could it be the dude that i had sex with on the 19th.? plz help!!!
Possibly, but it might have been too late by the 19th, if you are pregnant.
i had a normal period dec, 4th and it lasted 7 days. i had sex with my boyfriend throughtout the month. i had normal bleeding on jan 2. then it just turned into spotting until the 6th. i had sex with my ex the 4th 5th and 6th. on jan. 26 i was confirmed to be 3 weeks pregnant according to my blood tests. if thats true, who is most likely the father?
You had sex with your ex on the "4th 5th and 6th" of what, December or January?  I'll assume January -- did you have sex with your boyfriend in January?  Or only December?
My boyfriend got locked the end of march ... in the middle of April I had sex with someone else i had a full period my boyfriend got out April 24 we had sex the hole mouth of may July 6i found out I was pregnant.. I'm 33weeks who's the father
Hi, can someone please help me? Ian not proud of this but i had my period in October no later than the 27th ( i think it was before but can't be sure) I had sex with my be all that month I stupidly also has sex I the 19th with someone else it was not very long and he pulled out. I done a pregnancy test on the 28tb with was a strong postive I then did a clear blue on the 30th it said 3 +. I had my scan on the 21tb Jan which said 13 weeks no day due date the 29th July. Can I rule on ten 19th. Please help x
Hi, lollypop, probably.  Was it the 19th of October or the 19th of November that you are worried about?  You just say "the 19th."
Hi everyone,
Thanks for posting your questions- this thread is getting a little long and it's always best to start a new post of your own in order for other members to see your post clearly and be able to answer it.  We are going to go ahead and close this thread.

Here's how you can create a new post- click the green “Post a Question” button located under the forum title. After filling in the required fields, indicated by an *, click the green “Post Question” button.

If you don't see the green "Post a Question" button- it's possible that you are seeing our newly redesigned forums (just released to a small amount of users at random- to post a question there, just locate the red "Ask a Question" button- next to that you will see a box- you can type your question into that and then when you are done, click on that red button.  

If you have questions- always feel free to reach out to us through the "Contact Us" link, located at the bottom of each page.  
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.