Who's the daddy?
My periods are pretty regular but only last 3-4 days. My last period was 02/01-02/03. I had sex regularly with one person that whole month. On 02/21 I fooled around with a different person he had his underwear on but mine were off and his head sort of went in but still covered by his underwear. He did not ejaculate at all would preejaculate be an issue?  I tested positive on an at home test on 02/28. Had my first appointment 3/13 and measured 5.5 weeks on my ultrasound. Is it possible I'm pregnant from 02/21 and just measuring larger?
Not likely.  The fact of having a positive home test only 7 days after the incident is pretty telling that the baby was already begun before you messed around with Mister Underpants, and if you had an ultrasound and were 5 weeks 5 days on March 13, that indicates conception around February 15, not 21.  Hard to split such close-together dates, but add to it that you had sex regularly with someone else all month (I assume you mean unprotected) and that this constrained sexual encounter was only one time, it just sounds like your regular guy is the dad and you were already pregs when you had the brief moment with the tighty-whities guy.
Thanks your response made me lol a bit! I've been very paranoid about this. It was unprotected sex with the regular guy and only the one time with the tighty-whities. I feel like its pretty impossible to get pregnant through his underwear and with only preejaculate but I just wasn't sure.
Well, it *is* possible to get pregnant from pre-ejaculate, but it would take some doing.  Cowper's Gland fluid does not contain sperm, but the urethra can, especially if the guy has ejaculated prior to your sexual encounter (and that is not usually something he will bring up in pre-coital conversation) and most especially if he has not peed since coming.  But it would still mean the pre-ejaculate has to leak through his underwear, and the determined sperm has to make it to your vaginal juices (which would need to be pretty copious).  Thus, not impossible but a heck of a lot more likely that the guy you've had regular unprotected sex with that included ejaculation, would be the dad.  Especially with a home test popping up as pregnant in only 7 days.  Did they give you a projected due date when you had your ultrasound?  If so, what was it?
Yes they did my due date is 11/11/13.
So by my due date being 11/11 can you determine which one it would be? I'm really embarrassed to ask my dr. But I've been driving myself crazy the last 16 weeks of my life! Thanks again for your help
I have a question, if my last period was November 13 and i had protected sex on the 19 with one guy.then had protected sex with another guy the condom bust but he didn't know yet. Then i have sex with another guy on November 26 with protection. Then another guy November 27 unprotected & he nut in me multiple times who would be the father
Everything you have described tends to point to your boyfriend.  It would not be foolish to put the issue totally to rest by doing a DNA test once the baby is born (you could do this with Mister Underpants if you do not want to admit your transgression to your boyfriend), but here is what the conception calculator says:

Probable dates of ovulation:  February 15-18
Possible dates of conception:  February 11 to 22

Due date:  November 11 (40 weeks)
I thought I would thank you for your help again and let you know I finally got the courage to tell mister underpants about the whole situation and was informed that he had a vasectomy a few years ago! So all my worrying has been for nothing! Thanks again though!
That's hilarious!!!!