Who's the father?!
Hi. I NEED help! I had sex with two guys in a matter of a week apart. I'm not sure when exactly my last period was..I had it in my phone as Jan. 9th 2013 that I was suppose to start. I can't remember if I did or not. I've been dating this guy for 4 years now(guy #1), and haven't gotten pregnant. I had sex with guy #1 a couple days before guy #2 and a week after guy#2. I had sex with guy #2 jan. 26th and 27th. Who's the father!!!
If you would like to try to figure out when conception was, please put this out as a linear description sort of like:

Am (regular) (irregular) in my periods and my cycle is approximately (x) days from start of period to start of next period.

Had my last period at approximately January 9.

Have had lots of unprotected sex for several years with Guy 1 and did not get pregnant until now.

Had sex with Guy 1 on ________ (date) ... [clarify what "a couple of days before Guy 2" means specifically.]

Had sex with Guy 2 on January 26 and 27.  It was (protected) (unprotected)

Had sex with Guy 1 again on _____ (date)  (one time only or did you simply resume your normal sex life with him?)

Had an ultrasound on _____ (date).  It said I was (  ) weeks (  ) days pregnant.  It gave me an estimated due date of ___________.  (Use your earliest ultrasound for this.  An ultrasound in your 20th week or later is not going to help much.)

If you have an early ultrasound in hand, this is the most important way for you to assess the likelihood that your boyfriend is or isn't the dad.  If he is still your boyfriend at this time, does he know this is an issue?