DNA / Paternity Community
Who's the father of my unborn child?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Who's the father of my unborn child?

Alright, I'm new to this website but I need some opinions from anyone who feels like commenting. I recently found out that I am pregnant, I find out in two days how far along I am.. but here's the catch, my last period was Feb 1st-6th, 2012. I have sex with my boyfriend every single day, unprotected, sometimes more than once. I had sex ONE time with my ex-boyfriend on Feb 11, 2012, unprotected. I missed my period that was supposed to come on Mar 1st, 2012. I have good cycles almost exactly 28 days. I'm scared that maybe it's his?! Everyone makes mistakes but I really hope the baby is my boyfriends. So I'm wondering if anyone has opinions on the chances of the baby being my ex-boyfriends baby?? HELP, please :/ I could really use some good opinions!
So you've had sex with your boyfriend every day since your last period? And you had sex with an ex boyfriend on Feb 11th as well?

Going by your last period (that's how the date you in early pregnancy) you would be around 5 weeks. Just in case you wanted to know.

To be honest, the dates are way to close to one another, in fact they actually over lap so it's 50/50 which one would be the father. The only thing you can is wait until the baby is born and have a DNA test done to determine who the father is. Unfortunately that;s your only option here.
Yeah, we have sex all the time. and I was also thinking I'm about 5 weeks. From here I guess all I can do is pray! Hopefully the chances are extremely slim! Thank you for writing. Talking about it makes me feel somewhat better!
I pray the baby is your boyfriend's but at this point there's no way of knowing, sorry:(  I wanna say that because you had sex with your ex 5 days after your period it won't be his.  Usually  the week after your period is safe.  the way it happened for me was I had unprotected sex with my huaband when I had my period symptoms and thought I would probably get it the next day or something like that.  However
after having the same symptoms for a week and  a half and no period but a few spots I got a home test and it was positive.  Good luck with everything:)
I would say its your boyfriend's. If you always have your period every 28 days you ovulate 14 days after your period. So you would have ovulated on or around the 20th. I believe sperm can only live for about 5 days. After an ultra sound you can count back weeks or maybe your doc can tell you when you may have conceived.
Sorry,  read dates wrong. you well have more
clarification after a doctors visit.
Could be either. You need to take a DNA test. Tell him it's not fair to lead people along. You got pregnant at some point when you were having sex with both
Im kindof in the same boat. I had sex with a guy October 12th and started my period like i normally do at the end of October. I don't remember the exact date but i think it was around the 24th or the 27th when i started. I have also had sex with my boyfriend every other day or so since then too. I took a pregnancy test on November 24th and it was negative. Come December 1st no sign of my period. I took another pregnancy test and it came out positive. I have a doctors appt. At the end of this month, but i need peace of mind who's baby it is.... Im praying its my boyfriends. Also my periods are always regular. Please help with positive info.
Hi, Cassandra, if you had sex with the guy October 12 and then not again, and then had a regular period at the end of October, and then had a negative pregnancy test on November 24, it is hard to see how it could be the October 12 guy.  The period at the end of October would not have come if you had been pregnant.
thank you that's what i was also thinking. I just needed someone else to confirm that. I feel horrible about what i did. I will NEVER do that again. Thanks for the help
If you're honest with your doctor and ask for an ultrasound to find conception date they will order it for you. It is most accurate weeks 5-8 because the baby is rapidly growing and follows a specific timeline of growth during that time; ie, a 5 week ultrasound and a 6 week ultrasound look completely different. However if you wait until your second trimester they measure based on the babys size and weight which can vary drastically so I would advise you to get the ultrasound asap! Won't be 100% like the dna test but should be able to help. If I were you I would write down on a calendar every day you had sex so you don't forget and then you can compare to the ultrasound dating. Good luck!
I need help I made a stupid mistake on the 1st october had heavy period on the 9th lasted about 10 days then had sex with my boyfriend everyday I'm 23 weeks pregnant is there any way it could be the mistake??
Hi, rubicon, if you had a period after the sex with the wrong guy, it doesn't sound like the baby is from that sexual event.  What is your due date?
So I had my period on the 17 or 18 of sept. My cycle is normally 7days but I had sex on day 5 of my period which was the 23 & the day after with an old friend while my boyfriend & i were separated. My cycle is 30days, but I can't remember the exact day I had sex with my boyfriend. The doc says I'm 24wks, but I didn't have sex the day I supposedly conceived which is oct 2. I had sex with my boyfriend a day or two after that. I'm sooo scared because my boyfriend & I already have two kids together and are planning to get married. If the baby isn't his, it will ruin my life. Help!!!
Hi, when was the first ultrasound you had in this pregnancy, was it the one at 24 weeks?  If so, it is not going to be very precise.
Hi can anyone help me? I can't enjoy my pregnancy because this is hanging over me. I had my period on may 13th and it ended on the 18th, my periods usually last 4-5 days and are always late. Most are 32-35day cycle. Me and my boyfriend were rocky at the time and I made a massive mistake and had unprotected sex on the 18th with a one night stand, the same week I was having unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I'm now 12 weeks and 1 day pregnant. Today is (15/08/13). .. This means that I conceived about the 22nd which is only 4 days after the one night stand . I really need to know what the chances of it being the one night stand are? I'm so so worried and I know it's only myself to blame but my boyfriend is now so excited of being daddy cause he doesn't know about the one night stand and CAN'T find out or it would over. Please help!!!
Hi im wondering if anyone can help me im 18 weeks pregnant today and my last period was 9/9/13 which lasted 3 days I have regular unprotected sex with my long term partner everyday more than 1 times in a days. However on the 13th of september me and my partner had a huge fallout as I found out he cheated at the beginning of our relationship so I slept with someone else which just is not me problem is I was so drunk I dont know if this man used protection as I dont take any contreception basically this guy took advantage and I hardly remember a thing only his name ive never met him before hes much older than me im sure im so disgusted with myself. I had sex with my partner the following day & everday after unprotected so im wondering when I concieved as im due on the 18/6/2014 any advice or help would be great thankyou.
How did you get your due date, from an ultrasound?  And when in the pregnancy was the ultrasound done that gave you the due date?
I had sex on Oct.27 and 28th with who now is my ex boyfriend. On Nov. 1st I had sex with an old friend; the condom broke but right after I took Plan-B. Nov. 17th I found out that I am pregnant. Who would be the father? (my GYN told me that Oct. 24th to 30th was my fertile week)

Hi, first_time, have you had an ultrasound yet, and if so, were you given a due date for the baby based not on the first day of your last period, but on the measurements of the embryo?  If not, see what you can do to get one.  Tell them that you prefer the estimated due date to be based only on the measurements of the embryo and its developmental markers, not on the first day of your last period.  Then write back and we'll see if it is possible to tell which of those two guys seems most likely.
how do I get a dna for my unborn child
There are a couple of reliable labs who will provide that service, and a lot of charlatans.  You might want to read this link, about the good ones.  Keep in mind that it is ten times as costly to do it before the baby is born than it is to do it after the baby is born.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/20/health/paternity-blood-tests-that-work-early-in-a-pregnancy.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&
hellos,

i had an intercourse with guy A on the 4th  November 2014 and if i remember well i got my periods the next the day on the 5th November and i had an intercourse with guy B on the 8th,11th,13th,16th, 18th november until december 3rd 2014 where i got my spotting. with guy A we used a condom but you will never know and with Guy B we using a pull out method. my estimated due date is on the 12th and 14th August 2015 so i just want to find out of when did i conceive and who is the father of my child between Guy A and Guy B.

your respond will be highly appreciated,
choca
Hi, Choca, it sounds like Guy B.  How did you get two estimated due dates?
i consulted two different gynacologist while i was abt 6 weeks the estimated due date was 12 August 2015 from both gyna. then after eight weeks i went another gyna he did it manual based on my lmp and it gave him 12 August 2015 and he did a scan again which gave him 14 August 2015.

Thanks Annie for your respond
Well, it all lines up.  The conception calculator I use gives the following

First day of last menstrual period:  November 5
          Probable date of ovulation:  November 19
          Possible dates of conception:  November 15 to 23
          Due date:  August 12 (40 weeks)

Not only do the dates rule out the first guy, but also, you had a period after having sex with him.  That would not have happened if he had gotten you pregnant.  Besides, one day before a period (that in fact came, not just one that was expected) is not when ovulation happens.
THANK YOU ANNIE
Please help. My last period was Nov 17th-Nov 21th. My cycles last 30/31 days. I had sex with guy#1 on Nov 22nd one time and guy #2 Nov 24-present. My due date is Aug 25th. Who stands a better chance of being the father, everyone makes mistakes. I just want to talk to people that won't judge.
Well, there is no judgement in the DNA/Paternity forum.  By simply counting out the numbers, the baby would be from your present guy.

Have you had an ultrasound yet?  If you did, the doc should have given you a weeks count (which in your case would begin about three days later than the first day of your last period) and an estimated due date.  If you do have the estimated due date that you got from an ultrasound, you can plug it into an online calculator and come up with an estimated conception date that would be reliable.  

This method is not so reliable if the due date came from the doctor looking at a calendar or little wheel, and is also less reliable the further along you get in pregnancy, so if you have not had an ultrasound yet, see if you can get one very soon.  
My last period was on 14 or 15 Dec 2014 to 21 Dec 2014,my cycle is 28 days.I had sex with my husband from 24 Dec to 3rd Jan 2015, the same day on 3rd Jan 2015 i had sex with a friend.On 21/02/15 dr said i'm 9 wks 3 days with  due date 20/09/15,2nd dr on 14/03/15 it said 12 wks due date 21/09/15 then i went bck on 2nd dr on 9/05/15 he said 19 wks 3 days. Who might be the father of my unborn child, please help i'm confuse
Probably the dad is your husband.  Did you get the first estimated due date from an ultrasound?
Morning Annie

Yes i did find the estimated due date 4rm first ultrasound while i was 9 weeks 3 days preg. I don't knw how this happened but i will never ever repeat what i have done cause i was so desperate to find out my fertile days.

Thank you so much Annie for your respond, thank you! thank you! thank you!!!
December 28 is the assumed conception date for a September 20 due date.  The question then becomes how much of a margin for error to assume, since the ultrasound was not in the very earliest time frame.  You had another ultrasound in your 12th week and it didn't diverge much from the date given to you at your first ultrasound. That suggests the baby is developing at the average rate, not faster or slower than average.  This suggests both ultrasounds are reliable to use for dating conception, and your conception date is around the 28th.  

The guy who came along on the 3rd is ruled out by this, though not by very many days.  I would get a DNA test done with him after the baby is born just to be certain and never have to wonder, but it does sound like you were about a week pregnant when you had sex with the other guy.
I hope my unborn child will be my husband, I have been with him for a long tym. To tell him about what  i've done behind his bck it will ruin everything and on top of that the Guy i had sex with him on 3rd Jan he want to be a part of that child even knowing that i'm married.

The most terrified thing is that i'm a black woman,my husband is a coloured the third man is an Indian man. DNA is the only solution but what will i say to my husband. I try so many times to terminate the pregnancy without both not knowing that i'm pregnant but it's failed.

Thanks a lot for advice you have given me it will make me to rethink about everything.
I appreciates a lot

It sounds like the guy from January 3 is the one to do the DNA test with, then.  It sounds like he will keep the secret.  I tend to counsel honesty in these situations, but if you are in a culture where nothing will be forgiven even if you never make another mistake again, and the test shows that the baby is from your husband, I would simply test with the January 3 guy and then (given that the test shows the baby is from your husband) let it all go.  Use a reliable lab, not a drugstore test.
hi I need your help guys iam pregnant and confused about who might be my baby's father. I had my periods on the 7th to 9 of January and had unprotected sex with my husband on the 11th January and also had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 19,22 up to the month end and now iam pregnant and the doctor said my due date is 12 October 2015 who stand a chance of being my baby daddy. please help guys and thank you in advance
If the last time you had sex with your husband was the 11th, just going by first day of last period and by your due date given by the doctor with no further information, your boyfriend has a better chance of being the baby's dad.

But a lot hinges on how the doctor came to the conclusion that your due date is October 12.  If he just counted from your last period or looked on a little wheel, it is a less reliable number than if he told you from an ultrasound, and an ultrasound after about the 10th or 11th week is not going to be helpful to try to split the dates because it is pretty late for the kind of precision you need.  Did you by any chance get your due date from an ultrasound in your sixth or seventh week?
yes he told me from the ultrasound . he also told me that I was 5 months n 1 week by the time I went to him and that was on the 5th of June 2015 when I went to see him. Thank you very much for your response Anne.
Either guy could be the dad, then.  21 or 22 weeks is too late in pregnancy for an ultrasound to be helpful to determine the difference between sex on the 11th and sex on the 19th producing the baby,  By that point there would be a margin for error of 10 days or more in terms of using the ultrasound to date the pregnancy, which is wide enough to include either guy.  If you and your husband are no longer together, it would be a simple enough matter to get a DNA test with both men once the baby is born.
me and my husband we broke up and since I had last sex with him on the 11th we never had sex again.Iam currently with my boyfriend since from the first day 19 January up to date he's the only one I'm having sex with. I've tried to calculate the day I conceived by using the due date the doctor gave me and using internet conception calculator and it gave me 15 to 23 January where the most possible dates I got pregnant on. Thank you Annie and I pray it is my boyfriend's!!!
Yes, as I said before, if your dates from the doctor and ultrasound had come early in the pregnancy, your boyfriend has a better chance of being the baby's dad.  It is a shame you don't have that information.  

At least you are not in the difficult position of some of the ladies on the site, who are trying to hide from one guy that another guy has a chance to be the dad.  You can do a DNA test with both guys, and they will both want to know, too.  Be sure to go to a DNA lab approved by the family courts in your jurisdiction, don't do a drugstore test (too many errors).  This is especially true if you will need the test for child-support purposes, the courts will require that only a certified lab do tests for determining paternity.

Incidentally, in many states (most, I think) a child born to a married woman is legally assumed to be her husband's child.  If you are still married, legally, why not get a divorce before the baby is born, so you won't have to do any extra steps later?  Check with a lawyer or legal-aid office about this.
Good morning Annie

I need help on this matter, everything does not add up. I had lastly saw my LMP on 16 December 2014 and my cycle is 28 days  . I had  sex with Guy A on 31 Dec 2014 -1 Jan 2015 then i had sex with Guy B on 3 -4 Jan 2015 now i'm pregnant but i don't know who might have a better chance of being a father.I went to see a Doctor on  2 Feb 2015 and he said i'm 4 weeks pregnant, then i went to see another Doctor on 13 February and he said i'm 8 weeks pregnant again i went to see a 2nd Doctor on 26 June and he said i'm 27 weeks. Can a first Doctor be wrong cause he didn't tell me the due date but the second Dr at first he said due date is 19 Sep 2015 then last week he said 21 Sep 2015. So i'm confused an advice will help me how to determine the father of my unborn child?
When you went to see the doctor on February 2, who told you that you were 4 weeks pregnant at that time, by what method did he determine this?  An ultrasound?  A calendar?  A little cardboard wheel?
A Dr was looking at the cardboard wheel and he even use an ultrasound and when i ask him how many weeks am i he said 4 weeks pregnant.He even ask me when was my last period then i said 16 Dec 2014 it was on Tuesday and my cycle for sure is 28-29 days not more than 29 days.
So, you mention three doctors, "a Doctor" on February 2, "another Doctor" on February 13, and "a 2nd Doctor" on June 26.  (I assume that is three different ones despite that you said the third one was "a second doctor?")

The first doctor, even though you were only 4 weeks pregnant, did an ultrasound?  That is a little unusual, because if he thought you were only 4 weeks, he would have known nothing could be seen on an ultrasound.  You're sure that you had an ultrasound done on February 2?  Do you have the report?  It might say on it an estimated due date (look for the abbreviation EDD).  But it would kind of surprise me if you did have an ultrasound from that doctor, since he would have been unlikely to waste your time with one if he truly believed you were only in your fourth week.

Anyway, then you went to a doctor eleven days later, and that doctor did? or did not? do an ultrasound?  (This is the one that told you that you were in your eighth week.)

Which doctor is the one that said the due date was either September 19 or September 21?  
The reason I am asking this is because I am wondering if your doctor who examined you in your 8th week did an ultrasound and gave you an estimated due date at that point.  In other words, did the September 19 due date come from the eighth-week appointment?  
Also, did you have sex regularly with anyone before the 31st of December?
Morning Annie

Yes i'm sure i went to see a first Dr on 2 Feb 2015 he even gave me the pic but he didn't tell me how far i am with my pregnancy. I'm the one who ask him about howfar am i.

Then i went to see a second Dr he said i am 8 weeks, my mistake on Due Date so i double check the date on the pic that he gave me. So the1st  EDD was 22 Sep 2015 and i went back to the 2nd Dr on  on 26 June 2015 he said  27 weeks with EDD of 25 Sep 2015.  

I  remember when i had sex,it was  with Guy A on 23 Dec 2014,  31 Dec -1 Jan then with Guy B on 3rd Jan -4th Jan 2015
You're saying, if I am getting this correctly:

sex with guy A -- December 23
sex with guy A -- December 31
sex with guy B -- January 3

first appt. with doctor -- February 2, were told "4 weeks"
second appt. with doctor -- February 13, EDD September 22
third appt. with doctor -- June 26, EDD September 25

From your second appointment, your most probable date of ovulation was December 30, with a possible conception range of December 26 to January 3.  The margin for error in your eighth week (when using an ultrasound to try to determine conception) is maybe a couple of days.  December 30 also aligns as a conception day with the first day of your last period.  This is not enough certainty to rule out the guy on January 3, though.  You will definitely need to get a DNA test when the baby is born.  The margin between January 31 and January 3 is just too slim an amount of time to be able to guess.  (I'm assuming the sex was all unprotected?)

Are you sure the first doctor said you were in your 4th week?  What does the ultrasound picture show on it from that first visit?  If there is anything in it besides just an empty uterus, you probably weren't in your 4th week, nothing appears in an ultrasound photo from week 4.
The ultrasound picture shows a little dark thing, A Doctor zoom that little thing and says your pregnant. All i see it was something like a seed. On Jan 31 i did a home pregnancy test and it was positive so i wanted to confirm if i'm really pregnant then on Feb 2 i went to see a Doctor and he confirm it.

I'm confuse cause my LMP was on Dec 16 and i was suppose to see my next period on Jan 13, so i ask him my fertile days  and he said from Jan 1 to Jan 7 2015.The reason i ask him is because i told him that i had sex with 2 guys, the first guy on 23 Dec, 31 Dec & 1 Jan, 2guy on 3 Jan and then he said on 23 Dec it was to early for me to conceived but on Jan 1 -Jan 7 was my fertile days and both 2 guys will never know who impregnate.

If my Ovulation day was on Dec 30, can i get pregnant after Ovulation day or 2 days after Ovulation Day. To be stressed is not good for a child but talking to someone it helps and even though i'm not sure who might have a better chance of being a father but it help. You helps me Annie and i appreciate that.
You could have gotten pregnant on December 31 even if you ovulated on December 30.  Unfortunately, this is all not an exact enough science to be absolute about it, and your dates are very close together.  There are prenatal DNA tests for determining paternity, but they are very costly, and you can get a DNA test done after the baby is born for about a tenth of the cost of a prenatal test.  In your shoes, during the pregnancy I would assume the pregnancy from the sex on the 31st, but I would also test for sure, once the baby is born.
Thanks Annie for all information that you have given me, last question is that if have sex regularly with anyone before the December 31 it will be possible to find out who is the father.Example: If i had sex with one of that guys from 26,27,28,29,30,31 Dec  will i know whose the father because i thought maybe the last person you had sex with he got 80% chance of being a father.
Thanks Annie for all information that you have given me, last question is that if have sex regularly with anyone before the December 31 it will be possible to find out who is the father.Example: If i had sex with one of that guys on 28,29,30,31 Dec  will i know whose the father because i thought maybe the last person you had sex with he got 80% chance of being a father.
Originally you said you had sex on the 23rd, 31st, and January 3.  Are you now saying you had sex every day between the 23rd and 31st?  And was it all with the same guy?  And then you had sex on the 3rd with the other guy?
Is just the question that i'm asking myself about  if i knew i was suppose to stick with 1 guy(maybe the 1 i suppose to have sex with him regularly)  before the Dec 31 i will be sure that who is the father but just because it was only Dec 23 & 31 (1guy) and Jan 3 (2guy) is difficult to figure out. If it is possible i will turn back those days but because  it's impossible  i have to live with this fear.
But at the end i'm satisfy with anything you've told be, I'm great-full really great-full.

Hey ms Annie , im jamell i am 21 years old! And i am reallly STRESSING about this situation i am in ! Ok so i had sex with my best friend who i love dearly we had drunken unprotected sex on feb 7 2015 and other times in jan and feb, and this dude who i met i was a pot head and was jus trying to smoke so he wanted me to come over and i told him numerous of times before i even left the house i didnt want to have sex or anything i jus wanted to smoke ! So we smoke then he starts gettin stupid basically takes advantage of me he didnt ejaculate in me i think he was jus putting his penis up to my vagina and moving it up and down and i think he did 2 strokes in and out but did not ejaculate , that was on Feb 15 2015 , my last period was in jan i cant remember but i think it was early jan i had wat was light spotting on Feb 1 2015 , my periods are 28 days so i didnt take tht as a period cuz it only lasted a day 1/2 or less ! I had my first ultra sound 4/13/15 i was supposedly 8 weeks , due date tht was given 11/22/15 but i found out they gave me that due date because the nurse thought i told her my lmp was 2/15/15 but i didnt so i went to the hospital 7/13/15 got an ultrasound she said i was 18 weeks 2 days and she told me my due date is 11/11/15-11/13/15 and told me it was a girl ! A week later i went to my obgyn they told me i was 16 weeks 2 days im very confused as to who the father is PLEASEEE HELPPP
Hi, mommielovee, you said  "i found out they gave me that due date because the nurse thought i told her my lmp was 2/15/15."  How did you find this out, did you go back and talk to the nurse and go over it all and get it confirmed?
when i called the obgyn i told her i had questions about my due date and she said well you said your lmp was 2/15/15 tfats when i clarified to her i didnt know my lmp
I'm going to assume your ob-gyn was looking at the ultrasound, and the ultrasound said your last period began on 2/15.  If you didn't tell the nurse that, it means the ultrasound computed it.  This is pretty common, that an ultrasound tech would measure the embryo, and the machine would plug in a first day of last period based on the size of the embryo.  I would assume your doctor just saw that date and thought you had given it.

Did you have sex with anyone in March?  Also, what does " i went to the hospital 7/13/15 got an ultrasound" mean?  7/13 is tomorrow.
And nope they keep saying the due date is the same ! And i told them i spotted on feb 1 Nd she said that was still considered a period and i dnt see how thts possible when my periods are regular 28 day cycles ! Then i considered maybe implantation because before i met dude b alot of my family members kept telling my i was pregnant im just confused i really dnt want it ti be guy b because he is such an ******* saying im ruining his family and tht we didnt have sex ughh i try to be happy but then i get depressed and sad
Yes i had sex with my best friend in march and i meant 6/13 in june thats when she gave me an ultra sound due to cramping and she said its a girl and your due date is bewtween 11/11/15 which is my 2 year olds birthday and 11/13/15 other than that ******* my best friend was the only one i was having sex with i went to ny in nov came back jan we had sex 01/09/15 unprotected the night of my party i remember that and we also had sex in march before his bday which was 3/8/15 and after
And when i went on 6/13 and got tge us i told the tech well im confused because my obgyn gave me a due date of 11/22/15 and she looked at me like really thats crazy because that would make u ar least 16 weeks and 2 days which is definately not correct which is funny because when i went to the obgyn a week or 2 later they said i was 16 weeks which is confusing asf
I think you got pregnant in early March.  Hard to tell from everything you are saying, but that is what it sounds like.
Whata confusing i will be happy to clarify because i dont want to confuse you at all  
And could tht still be possible if im im 22 weeks with me probably conceiving in march ? And so do you think i have a better chance of it being my best friends than. The creep
Well, Mommie, what happens is that people write in, usually on their phones where they can't see what they have written very easily so it runs on, with a combination of what they were told, what they think, what the doctor assumed (that they don't know if the doctor assumed it or had a medical reason to say it) and what they remember, plus typos or errors and information that doesn't relate.  (This is how we get to "I had an ultrasound on July 13" when July 13 has not actually come yet.)  Sometimes because of having heard a lot of these stories, I can make educated guesses about what part the doctor actually said and what the person thought the doctor said (which is where I get the idea that a period date must have been written on your ultrasound, and that the doctor just assumed you had told the nurse when your period was).

Next time you are with the doctor in person (don't do this on the phone), explain that you never did tell the nurse when your last period was, and that you are sure you missed your period in the month the records are saying you had your last one, and that you want to be sure of something.  Then ask if the software related to the ultrasound would have computed the date of your last period based on the size of the embryo at that time.  I would bet that is what happened.  If all the date was, is something assigned based on the embryo's size, then it is reliable for the size of the embryo at that time and it means you would have conceived around March 1 whether or not you had a period in February.  (Women do miss their periods for other reasons than pregnancy.)

Here is what would help me be sure when I say that I think you got pregnant in early March.  A clearly laid out list from you:

Sex with wrong guy (date)
Sex with better guy (ALL dates in February and March that you know)

Ultrasound 1:  date      # of weeks pregnant    estimated due date
Ultrasound 2:  date      # of weeks pregnant    estimated due date
Ultrasound 3:  date      # of weeks pregnant    estimated due date

It would help if you would give actual calendar dates for each ultrasound instead of "and then one week later I had another ultrasound" kind of dates.  I am taking it from what you are saying that of the three ultrasounds you had, you think one of them (the second one?) is not lining up with the others, or that possibly both of the later ones are not lining up with the first, but I am not sure because of the long paragraphs in what you wrote.  

Regarding the two ultrasounds that came after your eighth week, later ultrasounds are really not as useful as early ones for identifying conception dates.  Embryos develop at different rates, so often later ones don't line up with earlier ones.  But we might be able to come up with some answers for you if I can understand your questions.
Ok i understand
Sex with better guy was :
2/7/15 ... 2/27/15....3/2/15...3/5/15....3/21/15

Sex with ******* 2/15/15 (but remember he didnt ejaculate but i do kno precum can get u preggo

Ultrasounds
-4/13/15 OBGYN supposedly (8 weeks) due date tht was given that day 11/22/15
-4/28/15 HOSPITAL supposedly (10/11 weeks) i forgot which due date she gave me
-6/13/15 HOSPITAL Supposedly (18 weeks 2 days) due date that was given she said between 11/11/15-11/13/15
And i was also wanting to kno if i did conceive in early march could i possibly still be 22 weeks ? The baby moves alot between 12am-5am and i am able to see her kicking and her kicks are hard ! But my brother says he still cant feel them ...... And also if i did conceive early march was she still able to determine im having a girl on 6/13/15
OK, so the time about which you said "A week later i went to my obgyn they told me i was 16 weeks 2 days," you did not have an ultrasound?  Are we only talking about two ultrasounds then?
And you have something written down from the hospital that says you were 18 weeks 2 days by their figuring at that time (June 13)?  Have you checked these numbers and dates on the original report you were given?
In answer to the question of you being 22 weeks, it's 21 weeks gestational age today if counted from an assumed conception date of March 1, and even by your 12th week, doctors will say +/- 7 days if they are asked to tell a person a conception date by looking at the ultrasound of the embryo.  Please read and re-read when I talk about later ultrasounds not being that reliable for determining conception dates.
Yes i had 2 ultrasounds one my first one 4/13/15 at my obgyn and the other 6/13/15 at the hospital
I would certainly trust the eighth week ultrasound over the 18th week ultrasound when trying to determine conception dates.
Yes i had 2 ultrasounds one my first one 4/13/15 at my obgyn and the other 6/13/15 at the hospital. And i jus had a regular check up when my obgyn said i was 16 weeks 2 days
Soo by trusting the 8 week that would mean whos the father ??
Well according to my app i have to diffrent pregnancy calander apps one says im 22 weeks 5 days and the other says im 21 weeks today so i guess ill go with that one wow thank you so much and i also found out i was preggo 3/26 if tht helps any also but i sound accurate thank you
And last question so if i conceieved march 1st which is adding up to my first ultra sound wat would be my due date ?
You said, "A week later i went to my obgyn they told me i was 16 weeks 2 days," when was that?  In other words, what day on the calendar (month, day, and year) was it when you went to your ob-gyn and they told you that you were 16 weeks 2 days?  I'm curious to see if it lines up with when your ob-gyn told you that you were 8 weeks.

At your first ultrasound, they told you that your due date is November 22, is that correct?  Here is what the calculator says for a November 22 due date.  Now please keep in mind that I have asked you to double-check all of this, people tell me dates from memory all the time and then come back later after having checked the record they got from their doctor, and lo and behold their date was not what they remembered.  But *if* you got an ultrasound in your eighth week from your ob-gyn and if they told you based on your ultrasound that your due date was November 22, the calculator I use says

Probable date of ovulation:  March 1
Possible dates of conception:  February 25 to March 5

I take it that the only way you disagree with this is that if you ovulated around March 1, one would have expected (as did your doctor) that your previous period began on February 15.  And you are pretty sure you saw no period then.  However, I do trust a doctor with an ultrasound over when someone's last period was, because women can be irregular in their periods or skip them.  My thought is that you got pregnant in the time frame named above (2/25-3/5) and that it was most likely closer to March 1, plus or minus a day or two, because that is what your doctor with an ultrasound said, and it was early in the pregnancy.

Ok all is correct thankk you soo muchh
I am still curious, since you never answered my question, what day on the calendar (month, day, and year) it was when you went to your ob-gyn and they told you that you were 16 weeks 2 days.  I'm asking to try to reconfirm the dates I just gave you.  Two pieces of data are more useful than just one.
Ohh im sorry lol 6/29/15 because i have another appt on the 20th which was suppose to be scheduled 4 weeks after the 29th so yes it was on 6/29/15 and i brought it up to my obgyn about my encounter at the hospital on 6/13/15 i told him the ultrasound tech said u was 18 weeks 2 days and he said they are still goin by my first ultrasound which i had on 4/13/15 which was showing 8 weeks

And im also curious if i didnt have a period i could still get pregnant ? What do you think the spotting was 2/1/15 that i had ?

And so if i didnt have any signs of a period 2/15/15 , i still could have ovulated ?

Another thing i jus remembered i had a doctors appt on 4/9/15  and thts when the nurse pulled out the calender wheel and said well ur lmp was 2/15/15 and ur due date is 11/22/15 and that it made me 6 weeks so when the mid wife came i told her i wasnt sure of paternity and i needed to see how far along i was  and i needed to kno incase i wanted to get an abortion so thats when she scheduled me for the ultrasound the following monday which was 4/13/15 which then i actually found i was 8 weeks
(Sorry for loss information) im jus trying to be as accurate before i breathe that sigh of releif )
And it was actually 6/22/15 NOT 6/29/15 had to check my facebook for proof )
But i think he was still going off of him thinkn i said my lmp was 2/15/15 ..... Because 6/22/15 i jus went in for a ob panel no Ultrasound was performed , he jus said he looked at my hospital records and etc and said it didnt matter wat the hospital said they always go by the first ultrasound which was wen he told me it made me 16 weeks 2 days on 6/22/15
The first ultrasound was told to you to be at 8 weeks 0 days?  Because that is not exactly adding up to 16 weeks 2 days on 6/22/15.  You are sure the appointment was on 6/22?
Did he say 16 weeks 2 days from conception? or 16 weeks 2 days gestational age (which is counted from the assumed first day of the last period)?  I could understand this conversation if by then the two of you were talking about when conception was.  That's just not the way pregnancy is usually counted.
Im looking at my ultra sound it said 8 weeks 1 day
i jus told him wat the ultrasound tech said at hospital on 6/13/15 and he said we have u at 16 weeks 2 days i think gestational age
I really dont remember wat he said ! I think he said gestational but jus in case u can calculate both conception and gestational im really just trying to see who would more likely be my babys father so i can stopped bein depressed and resentful :(
I'm going by the first ultrasound and say that I think you conceived around March 1.
ok so everything is adding up ? And wat do u think the potential bleeding was on 2/1/15 ? Tht lasted a day 1/2 and was very light
one last question do u think the us tech was accurate when she said it was girl on 6/13/15 ?
I think the bleeding was one of those things women's bodies sometimes do.  Sometimes there is no particular explanation.  It could have been your cervix, irritated by bonking when having sex.  It could have been a chemical pregnancy (which is an early miscarriage).  It could have been a broken blood vessel.

While it sounds to me like your doctor told you from an ultrasound that you did conceive on or around March 1, and I trust that, it is never a bad idea in these circumstances to do a DNA test once the baby is born, just to put the whole question to rest.  Sex with the undesired guy was far enough from when your ultrasound indicates you conceived that it is not a big worry, but it has been my experience that after the baby is born, the woman looks and wonders.  So I do recommend doing the test.
Ok thank you so much ! And we are der gettin one i told my best friend before i got pregnant about the incident he was pissed wanted to kill the guy , then i found out i was preggo and told him so then he had his doubt saying its the other dudes because he supposedly used condoms whhich he did one time the others were not but now its jus a waiting game ! Now i feel more relieved i just pray its still a little girl in here i bought alot of girl clothes ;) THANK YOU ANNIE
Take care, and if I were you, I'd take this relatively close call as a prompt to do a bit of soul-searching about the pattern of getting impaired and then having sex or being in a sexually compromised situation.  You're a role model to your children now, and you don't want them to copy you or really even see you like that.  (Kids do what we do, not what we tell them to do.)  And of course, you want to be in charge of your life, not a victim out of control, which being stoned or drunk does.  Sorry about the unsolicited advice.  I hope you do well this pregnancy.

Annie
Thank you very much  i take that to the heart , that also let me knows that what your saying is very accurate (idk if ur relegious or not) but i did ask god that if what your saying is correct to please show me a sign and there it goes ! And i think u for the unsolicited advice it is very much needed !
heyyyy

I have a nother question lookin back at this paper i wrote when i found out ii was pregnant and i was trying ti figure out at the time who it could be and i calculated the 2 diff due dates which is wat the hospital and my obgyn came up with ,,,,,,, my due date 11/22/15 which is wat my first ultrasound says and thats the undesirable guy which is the due date my obgyn also gave me , how would this be possible if i conceived around march 1

And i calcualted 11/13/14 from my best friend which is the one the ultrasound tech gave me at the hospital

Now im really confused what am i adding wrong or could i jus have them switched ?
All the "weeks" counts given to you by a doctor, nurse, ultrasound tech, medical textbook, printout from the ultrasound, etc. (anything medical) begin with day 1 of the count on the first day of your last period, or a calculated first day of your last period if you don't know when yours was.  Your due date of 11/22 gives the following:

Calculated first day of last menstrual period (based on embryo size):  February 15

Probable date of ovulation:  March 1

Ok so that would still mean best friend is the dude ?

I. Get it now if i would have gotten preggo by undesirable guy i would have been further along than 8 weeks  st thd time of my ultrasound
I dnt want to keep bugging u and getting on ur nerves , but its like everytime i get releived some doesnt add up But im still confused because if u count from 2/15 which is the time me and undesirable had sex and u count all the way to 4/13 tht added up to 8 weeks , 3/1 to  4/13 doesnt
All the "weeks" counts given to you by a doctor, nurse, ultrasound tech, medical textbook, printout from the ultrasound, etc. begin with day 1 of the count on the first day of your last period, or a calculated first day of your last period if you don't know when yours was.  They don't think you are pregnant on that day, but that is when the clock starts ticking.  (They think you got pregnant when you ovulated, which is not the same day as the first day of your last period.  But they use the first day of the last period to start the count.)

Ask your doctor to explain the meaning of "gestational age" versus the date of conception.  I think you conceived around March 1.  That's what the doctor's information strongly suggests.  Best I can do.  
Ok thank you ill be sure to keeep u updated with the dna results thank you again take care