Who's the father?
Can it possibly take up to a month or two to get pregnant? Okay so I had sex with my male friend early September 2012, it was only this one time but we did not use a condom and I don't know if he "came" inside of me or not. Even though I slept with him, I've been on and off with my ex-boyfriend so I ended up having sex with him as well but in October, but I know for a fact he ejaculated in me more than once towards the end of that month! I have my periods every month but they are never on the same date which is making me concerned and worried. I found I was 4 weeks pregnant in late November 2012. Who is my baby's father?? Oh yea, I had a period in September (after me and the friend did the do), but my last one was in October (before me and the ex did the do)...As soon as I ended my October period on the 26th of October, I slept with my ex without a condom and for sure he ejaculated like 3 times. It's kind of difficult because I heard women don't get pregnant right after there period....OMG HELP!
Sounds like your ex.  Who told you that you were 4 weeks pregnant in late November?  If it was a doctor, that means you got pregnant in early November, not in October.  "4 weeks pregnant" in doctor lingo means "2 weeks since conception."  When a doctor is counting, he begins on the first day of your last period, (even though you are not actually pregnant then).
When is your due date?
Hey...thanks for replying. But I went to a Womens Pregnancy Center...that's who told me I was 4 weeks November 26th...and like you said in docters language if I was only 2weeks forreal than I also beliebe this is my ex's baby. Idk why I keep worrying myself. I just dont want to be the one not knowung and telling him he is and in the end I look dumb.
Its July 28th...