DNA / Paternity Community
Who's the father?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Who's the father?

Can it possibly take up to a month or two to get pregnant? Okay so I had sex with my male friend early September 2012, it was only this one time but we did not use a condom and I don't know if he "came" inside of me or not. Even though I slept with him, I've been on and off with my ex-boyfriend so I ended up having sex with him as well but in October, but I know for a fact he ejaculated in me more than once towards the end of that month! I have my periods every month but they are never on the same date which is making me concerned and worried. I found I was 4 weeks pregnant in late November 2012. Who is my baby's father?? Oh yea, I had a period in September (after me and the friend did the do), but my last one was in October (before me and the ex did the do)...As soon as I ended my October period on the 26th of October, I slept with my ex without a condom and for sure he ejaculated like 3 times. It's kind of difficult because I heard women don't get pregnant right after there period....OMG HELP!
Sounds like your ex.  Who told you that you were 4 weeks pregnant in late November?  If it was a doctor, that means you got pregnant in early November, not in October.  "4 weeks pregnant" in doctor lingo means "2 weeks since conception."  When a doctor is counting, he begins on the first day of your last period, (even though you are not actually pregnant then).
When is your due date?
Hey...thanks for replying. But I went to a Womens Pregnancy Center...that's who told me I was 4 weeks November 26th...and like you said in docters language if I was only 2weeks forreal than I also beliebe this is my ex's baby. Idk why I keep worrying myself. I just dont want to be the one not knowung and telling him he is and in the end I look dumb.
Its July 28th...