Whose the father??
I had a one night stand on New Year's Eve. January 18/19, I had intercourse with my new boyfriend. I am now 15 weeks pregnant and my due date is September 26, 2013. I've been telling everyone that I am pregnant by my new boyfriend but honestly I do not know who the father of my child is. I'm praying it is my boyfriends because that guy I had a one night stand now also has a girlfriend. Who do you think the father is?? I need answers ASAP! I also haven't told my boyfriend that there is a possibility that this is not his baby...
The one night stand. I'm 14w 3d an my baby was conceived  after Christmas.  Your further  then me so if would have been before January.
From a conception calculator:  (keep in mind that this is only accurate if you got your due date by ultrasound in the first trimester)

Probable Date of Ovulation:  January 3, 2013
Possible Dates of Conception:  December 30 to January 7, 2013
Due Date:  September 26, 2013 (40 weeks)

Where did you get the count of 15 weeks pregnant?  Was it by ultrasound?  If so, when was the ultrasound and how far along were you then?
i think its the one night stand.. we have the same due date..