Worried about the father
From Pregnancy

I don't know who the father is ?

Kingkayla91011
Posted 04/23/2017
It makes me sound slutty but I had sex September 28th and he came inside me and I had the hsg procedure done within 17 hours and I was healthy and I had a positive ovulation test on October 4th and I had sex with someone else October 1st, 3rd, 4th with him coming in me and with the same person and then I stupidly had sex again with no protection but he didn't come inside me on October 7th, I took a pregnancy test on October 12th and it was so faint on a first response I had to break it apart to see a super faint line and had a hcg quant drawn on October 14th to be 7.6. And all previous hcg quants were always under one. So I assume my hcg could jump from under one to 7 1/2 in just 7 days. What do y'all think. Either way I'm 30 weeks pregnant but I'm just trying to figure it out. I know it wasn't stupid and I learned my lesson. I am just trying to ease my mind. Ultrasound said I conceived October 4th which is the same day I got the positive opk. And the ultrasound was done at 6 weeks
Help
It sounds like the guy from October 1, 3 and 4 is more likely than the guy from October 7.