Your experience with Ravgen?
Please don't judge, very stressed out. I was with 2 men  back in August 2016 during my fertile window period and found out that I was pregnant in September. Got paternity testing done through Ravgen and it confirmed my long term bf as the potential father. However I have still remained paranoid about the results and I am freaking out as my due date is only few days away. I have not seen many reviews about Ravgen post natal confirmation results online. I called them as well to ask them about false results, one time they said they had only 1 case and another time different employee picked up and said they ve had 3 cases but in all these cases either potential father was related or there was a recent blood transfusion. My boyfriend is very stressed out too. If this baby is not his my life will be over. My mom is coming over in few days to help us out and I am just dreading my baby's birth, my mom's visit, everything. This pregnancy has been a nightmare. I did test both potential fathers through Ravgen. A lot of women on these threads never came back to update their results. Hearing from people who have had experience with Ravgen would help me tremendously. Please help!
Please anybody?
Many MedHelp communities are anxiety-driven.  Someone with a problem is really worried about it, and posts several times (sometimes many, many times) and gets help here.  Then their doctor or their health (or a test) clarifies the answer, and then they simply don't write back.
Essentially, when the solution comes, there goes the desperate need to write. The issue is so over for them that it is not something they even think of revisiting long enough to even post how things went. In 4 years, I have seen perhaps two posts in the public forum from women who have come back and said they got their prenatal test confirmed, and have gotten maybe a max of 5 personal messages reporting that the calendar-based figuring we did was correct.  This is in the contexts of hundreds and hundreds of posts.  

It might seem that this is unhelpful, but in fact, it is rather helpful.  If your worst fears were true, you would be seeing a whole boatload of complaints here and elsewhere.  We have had two trolls (or perhaps one person writing under two user names) write in about both top DNA labs claiming they were wrong (unfortunately for the troll, he or she used the identical post each time, so it was pretty easy to see).  But we have had only one seemingly credible report of a wrong result from the DDC, which it appeared likely was due to the man faking his sample, and no credible reports regarding results from Ravgen.  

I might also comment on your statement about your life being over if the results were wrong (which, since you wisely tested with both men, it is hard to see how things could be wrong).  If you want to see the depth of human misery, visit the Infertility or Miscarriages communities.  You are so incredibly lucky.  You are going to have a baby.  You have tested with the top lab, and you have tested both men.  Some women in the IVF community have spent a hundred thousand dollars trying to get pregnant, and are still crying into their pillow at night because they can't.  Please rethink your reaction. There will be lots of times as a parent that you will have to live with less than a full guarantee from a top lab that you are right.  There will be times you feel culpable for an error and there is nothing that says nobody will suffer for it.  This comes with being a parent, you have to march on even when you are not sure or feel guilty.  Basically, you have to shoulder the burden of your own fallibility.  Do yourself a favor and stop with this existential demand for an impossible guarantee that is somehow going to erase your sense that you made a mistake.  Life contains plenty of trouble, don't add an unnecessary load to your own shoulders.

Please pray for me, in hospital right now, getting induced, I will come back and post about the results as well so that it can help others, would be able to tell from racial features and baby's blood group at birth.
Congratulations!  (I wish I were having a baby right now.  Love love love that part of my life.  If I could, I would have ten kids.)  I am certain that the best lab in the business did not make a mistake.  Take care!  :)
Ravgen was correct in my case:-)