DNA / Paternity Community
conception drama

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

conception drama

When I recieved my ultrasound to confirm pregnancy October first , saying I had a due date of may 26  and I was six weeks and so many days pregnant. I cannot recall when the date was a had intercourse with my boyfriend. He had a reversible vasectomy 8 years ago but never had it maintained. I was raped and im sure he did not lead to ejaculate inside me afew days or so after September 14th. I was so hurt an ashamed I never told anyone, I just blocked it out of my reality.
My second ultrasound at 20 weeks says I have a new due date of may 18th

My question is what is the true potential of the rape creating my child....
Here is what the conception calculator says for a due date of May 26. A 20-week ultrasound is not as reliable for estimating timing as a sixth-week ultrasound, because babies grow at different rates.

Probable date of ovulation:  September 2, 2012
Due date:  May 26, 2013 (40 weeks)

Everything leads to very early September (the 2nd or 3rd) for conception.

I hope you report the rape.  It might not ever be that the police will find the guy, but you owe it to yourself, to take back your power.