conception drama
When I recieved my ultrasound to confirm pregnancy October first , saying I had a due date of may 26  and I was six weeks and so many days pregnant. I cannot recall when the date was a had intercourse with my boyfriend. He had a reversible vasectomy 8 years ago but never had it maintained. I was raped and im sure he did not lead to ejaculate inside me afew days or so after September 14th. I was so hurt an ashamed I never told anyone, I just blocked it out of my reality.
My second ultrasound at 20 weeks says I have a new due date of may 18th

My question is what is the true potential of the rape creating my child....
Here is what the conception calculator says for a due date of May 26. A 20-week ultrasound is not as reliable for estimating timing as a sixth-week ultrasound, because babies grow at different rates.

Probable date of ovulation:  September 2, 2012
Due date:  May 26, 2013 (40 weeks)

Everything leads to very early September (the 2nd or 3rd) for conception.

I hope you report the rape.  It might not ever be that the police will find the guy, but you owe it to yourself, to take back your power.