DNA / Paternity Community
conception

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

conception

Okay guys please don't judge me I know I made a huge mistake, I had sex with guy1, 13th 16th and no later than then 20th april, I came on what I think was my period on the 21st april but they are very iregular due to coming of the depo shot, the round about the 9th-10th may I had sex with guy2, I know this sounds horrible but everytime I usted to have sex with guy2 the semen usted to roll back out and I remember being quite shocked cause this time it never, I had a pregnancy test on may 21st which was negative, then I had a postive on june 17th, then I had a ultrasound scan on the 19th july which put me at exactly 11weeks, due feb7th, so I have worked out that my conception date should be around the 18th may due to online calculators but that's if you have a 28day cycle which would mean my period shoud of been on the 3rd may but it wasent it was round about 21st april? Any opinions?
I wish I could help u.
My doctor told me they add 2wks b.c u can have ur baby either 2wks before or 2wks after ur due date...so instead of u being 11wks u are really 9 wks. Which seems to put u conceiving in may. Hope this helps. I know It is confusing!
She messaged me constantly for 2 days. I kept telling her what I thought. We cannot tell you who the dad is. You just gave compleltey different dates than what you gave me. The only way to know is to get a DNA test done. You said your bf is aware of the situation so have him and your baby tested when he/she is born. Good luck ad I hope you get the answer you are looking for.
I didn't give completely different dates I said no later than the 20th april and I am going to get a dna test when the baby is here I just wanted to know what my chances were
Hi, babby, when you pm'ed me about this on December 27, you said

"Unprotected sex you're worried about -- 19th April
First day of last menstrual period -- 20th April
Other sex you had after the period -- 9-10 May  
Date of ultrasound -- 12 July
What they said at the ultrasound -- gestation was 10 weeks"

and I asked you specifically if it was 10 weeks exactly and you said yes, ten weeks exactly.

Now it's 11 weeks?  Did you go get the copy of the ultrasound and look at it and see this, or are you doing this by memory?  

I'm trying to figure out why you are so worried. Has something else about the numbers or the information changed, or is not being revealed?  Whether the u/s was at ten weeks or eleven weeks, it still puts conception in May and not in April, and your doctor is not going to confuse your 34th week with your 37th week.  I am not sure what more anyone on the Internet can say if you aren't willing to take your doctor's word for it.
Hiyer annie, I looked at my notes and it was actually 11weeks that I got my scan not ten weeks I got mixed up, I think the thing that's throwing me off believing I concieved in may, is the period thing saying should of been the 3rd of may, when it was in april, and is 11weeks to late to get a accurate date, cause the most accurate is 6weeks and that's quite far off I think that's why am getting so worried
Whether the u/s was at ten weeks or eleven weeks, it still puts conception in May and not in April.  And no, an ultrasound at 11 weeks is not inaccurate.  It might at maximum be a couple of days off.