concieve date
If im due to give birth june 21 what day would I have concieved
I would say around Sept. 21. Hm I'm not a 100%. I heard its difficult to pinpoint exactly when one concieves. Hope this helped!  :)
Its easy just tell me when you had your last period and what is the duration of your cycle; for eg if i had my periods on 1st of january and my next period on 1st february the duration of my cycle is 30 days.
Just give me these information and i can tell you the time you concieved.
How did you get your due date?  Was it by an early ultrasound?  The later the ultrasound, the less likely it is that you can pinpoint a day, since babies grow at different rates.  Even early ultrasound will not be able to tell you an exact day, though some can hit it right on the dot if they were done in the 7th week or so.

If you didn't get your due date by ultrasound (i.e., you simply counted it on a calendar based on the first day of your last period), conception calculators can't help and it can be a really wide period of time when you might have conceived, like a couple of weeks.  When you ovulate in a given month can vary a whole lot.

Here is what the conception calculator I checked said.  But as I said, the accuracy or lack thereof depends on how you got the due date.

Probable date of ovulation:  September 28, 2012
Possible dates of conception:  September 24 to October 2, 2012
Due date:  June 21, 2013 (40 weeks)