DNA / Paternity Community
confused

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

confused

My period was nov 16 i had intetcourse wth x boyfriend on the 26th but didnt *** in me n i had intetcourse with my man on the 28th he came in me my conception date was the 30th im prayn its my man.
Have you had an ultrasound by now, and they gave you a due date?  Is that how you determined the conception date?
Yes i had an ultrasound im 16 weeks she said conception was Nov 30, i turn another week every Friday
Oh n she said my due date id August 23rd
That lines up with what the conception calculator says.

First day of last menstrual period:  November 16, 2012
Probable date of ovulation:  November 30, 2012
Possible dates of conception:  November 26 to December 4, 2012
Due date:  August 23, 2013 (40 weeks)

Does your boyfriend know you had sex with someone else on November 26?  Unfortunately, the dates are too close together to rule out the first guy entirely, whether or not he ejaculated in your body.  I assume you will have a DNA test when the baby is born?
Me n my man also had sex exactly on the 4th
No he does not know. Bt i believe its my mn God showed me the truth two weeks before i even conceived.bt im jus worried because it happen so quick n so close
Well, if the secret will keep and you never intend to cheat again, you could get a DNA test with your ex when the baby is born.  I don't recommend never testing, it is neither fair to the men nor to the baby.
Yea tht was wt i was thinking