confused !!
Im no longer pregnat had my baby !! So I had my.period aug18_22 I ovulation.took.place 8/28_8/3 my.egg relased the 2nd I had sex with guy #1 the week.ovulation and the days following I.unfortunately made.the mistaken.off fooling around with somebody else .. from.my understanding I was done ovluating when.guy #2 came.around and he never came.in me .. I.had a positive test aug 27 which put me at 4weeks5days & due date I was giving was may 5th which made no.sense to.me I.had a u/s at ten weeks an they said the baby did not.match the due date I was giving he was two and.some.days ahead so.they changed my.dd to april 25th based on a.conpection.calculator abd calender it.adds.up.to the april.dd.to.the T so.which.would.make.guy 1 the father.but DNA SAYS he is.not and.im awating the dna.from.guy two im.just confused.as.if.guy two the father.my child was born.early.instead of on time.or.later Can.somebody please.help.me understand.what im.missing???
It's kind of hard to understand your post.  What do you mean, "ovulation took place 8/28-8/3 my.egg released the 2nd"?  How do you know what day your egg released, and if you do know exactly, what do you mean by saying ovulation happened 8/28-8/3?  

Then you say "from my understanding I was done ovulating" when you had sex with guy #2?  Could you give dates or a time-span between when you had sex with guy #1 and guy #2?  Were they very close together?

You mention the result of a DNA test.  What kind of DNA test was it, one of those drugstore tests, or did you go to a lab certified by the courts for assessing paternity?  Were you there when the guy gave his DNA sample, is there any way he could have faked it?  You're now awaiting a DNA test from guy #2, did you go in with him to the lab and see him take the test?
I mean like.my.fertal.days based.on my.period was 8/28_8/3 My.most fertal.day was the.second and by the 3rd.Nothing.I.have one.of.those.period apps.on.my.phone  they where atleast 3_4 days apart from.one another the.first.guy was done.in.court.and.I was there and.the.second.guy.we.did.the.home.test and im.waiting.for.those.results
Im very.confused cause.based off.my conception.calculator and calender.which.adds.up.to.the.T up.untill.the day I.deliverd made the.first guy the.father
All you can do is get the second guy to take a legitimate DNA test and see how it comes out.  If neither guy comes up as the father, start testing again.  

You're counting too much on your phone ap to tell you things like how your particular body works and when it ovulates.  All it tells you is averages, based on a standard women's cycle of 28 days.  But if you don't have a 28-day cycle or your cycle was irregular, or if you ovulate early or late in your cycle, a phone ap working from the first day of your last period is not going to be reliable for dating a pregnancy.  It's certainly not reliable for planning pregnancy from one guy versus another, and definitely not reliable for using as birth control.

All you can do is test.
My app is.on point my period is regular 28 days like clock work I ve missed my cycle twice an.that from.being pregnant thats it ..