confused about paternity
My last lmp b4 concieving was on oct 04 2011 I bled again on oct 31 which was unlike a real period it came n stopped in about a day which was strange for my 4 day cycle I thought it was a cycle change bcuz I got my period 2 timed in 1 month all of november no period all of december no period I tested nov 13 n sono sed 7 weeks 4 days let me explain tho that my due date for the last time I remember seeing blood which was oct 31st doctors choose to use that date although I told them it wasn't a regular period my due date they gave me was for july 27th  and then gave me augst 5th but went bak to july 27th my daughter was born july 12 and was a full term  which surprised them all understand I was n a comitted relationship with 1 man but we broke up (his cheating) on november 3rd I slept with my ex nov 11 using a condom he did not ejaculate now that my fiance and I are seperated and he is with his mistress and requesting a dna I gave it to him he is in prison now the results came bak that he is not the father and I think he did something bcuz in order for me to have concieved from protected sex with my ex wouldn't my daughter have had to b born in August??? He wants no parts of my daughter but could he have payed to have the test come out in his favor oh and my daughter is his ABSOLUTE TWIN some1 help
Do a DNA test with the other guy, and if it comes out that he is not the dad, talk to a lawyer about the your suspicion that the guy faked the test.  They doubtless have ways to have a certified, witnessed DNA test done in prison.

It's hard to understand your story, but I *think* you are saying that on November 13, you had a sono that said you were 7 weeks 4 days.  Is that right?  At that time, in other words, from that ultrasound at 7 weeks 4 days, what did they say your due date was?  
Thanks for your input I'm sorry to have confused you what I was basically saying iS that the only person that was with was my ex fiance in the month of October and I didn't sleep with anyone else until after our break up nov 3 the date i slept with my ex was November the 11th and we used protection and he didnt ejaculate but I think that I conceived in October because I remember bleeding 2 times in October and afterwards I never got my period again I was sleepy the whole month of nov with sore boobs but thought it was PMS symptoms until I got that bfp on Dec 11th when i went to the doctor using the method of your LPM they sed I was 6 weeks pregnant they sent me for a sonogram on DEC  20 and I was 7 weeks n 4 days  I told doctors that my LMP was wrong bcuz I only spotted and bright red bleeding on Oct 31st but had a regular period on Oct 4th when i look it up the edd for my period on Oct 4th its July 11th my daughter was born July 12th the other guy I slept with was on November 11th and the edd for that date is august 5th which is totally off from wen my baby was born which is y I really think my ex fiance pulled a fast one your advice was EXCELLENT AND I plan to follow thru with it exactly THANK YOU YOUR ADVICE TOTALLY ROCKS!!!
Oh and the due dates they had given me were July 27th and then gave me Aug 5th but they were clearly going off of that LMP of Oct 31 which I believe was implatation bleeding my baby was born July 12th and was full term and they couldn't believe it they were preparing for a preterm baby with the dates they had