DNA / Paternity Community
confused

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

confused

Okay so I'm due either feb 11th or feb 16th. Doctor gave me 2 different due dates. I've been with my bf 3yrs. Had sex with another guy most of april cuz me n my bf was broke up. Got back w my bf n may. Had my LMP may 10-14. Plz help? I'm hopin its my bf bby but I'm so confused n my bby almost here. Help plz??? Is there n.e way igot prego n april? I hope not
The baby is not from the man in April.  You would have conceived in mid- to late May.

Like around wen? Do u have the pregnanxy calendar thingy?
Are you saying you also had sex in May with the guy from April?  (Was it after your last period; i.e., the one in May?)  When the doctor gave you the due dates, were they based on ultrasounds, and if so, how far along were you at the time?  (Using a conception calendar will only be helpful if your due date is reliable, so it matters how the doctor got to the due date.)
If we ignore what the doctor said and just use the first day of your last period on a conception calculator, your possible window of conception would be after your period in May, probably somewhere between the 9th and the 28th.  
Oh, sorry, it would have to be between about the 18th and the 28th.  Don't know where I got that 9th.