confused
Does a fetus start developing at fetilization or implantation? Like when they do the measurements to find out the fetal age would it be according to depending when implantation occured or when fertilization occured?  
try to have a transvaginal ultrasound... by this you can know the size of a fetus..
When they do measurements, it indicates how long the embryo has existed, and also they add a couple of weeks, to start the count at the presumed first day of your last period, even though the embryo did not exist then.  I suppose this does not answer your question entirely.  Could you explain the nature of your dilemma?  Maybe I could help.
Its cause my babys measurents are one week late since the day I ovulated and supposedly conceivedwhen I count backwards. So I was thinking maybe before of implantation that there is this week difference?
*because
OK, give some dates, please.  You do know how a doctor counts the gestational age of a pregnancy, right?  (From the first day of your last menstrual period before you got pregnant, not from the assumed first day of conception?)  So, please, using dates, when do YOU think the count started, i.e., when do you think you conceived, and what did the doctor tell you was the start date of your pregnancy, and how did the doctor come up with that date?
My lmp was oct 13, I was scheduled to ovulate oct 27 which was when I had sex, from my lmp gestational age of 17 weeks and 6 days, the dr. Came up with different BPD measurements that gave GA's of 16w5d, 17w1d, 16w6d, and FL of 16w5d which don't match My original GA. So since they are all around a week after the 27th when I xount back, would this be because of implantation?
When did the doctor do the first ultrasound?  Was it the one that gave a GA of 16w5d?  

Keep in mind that if your earliest ultrasound was in your 16th week, it can be off by several days.