confused
Okay I am 4months and 13 weeks June 10,13 I will find out what I am having but I been with my Boyfriend for a year n half now but last year 2012 I had sex with different other guys so I'm saying will that effect my Boyfriend being the father???but this year I chill with some guys friends but all we did is kiss but no sex will that effect my bf being the daddy ???but I conceived on the 24 of Feb 13 I'm confused and scared cause I'm thinking last year will effect the DNA cause he really want a paternity test done ..HELP
you just have to think about who could be the father , and hoping your boyfriend is the fathter , sorry i can't really help you x
Did you have any ultrasounds yet, and if so, when were they (weeks/days) and how far along did the doctor say you were then?

If you have not had sex with anyone else in 2013 besides your boyfriend, and if you conceived in late February, the DNA test will show your boyfriend is the father.
No I havnt had a unltrasound I will June 10 I will know until then but I conceived 24 of Feb but I didn't know I was until my period aint come on for a month that was march then when I went go get check I was 9 weeks