could i bbe pregnant from the on nite stand?
hello, i had my period 27th of nov and had sex with some guy 2th of dec,did my iui 12th of dec dsame day i ovulated....could i be pregnant from the one nite stand?
I assume you're saying you definitely are pregnant, if you are talking about December.  Your period began November 27 or ended then?  Sex on December 2 was unprotected?  The longest sperm has been noted to last in a woman's system was five to six days, with some discussion of it not being tremendously vigorous by the time the sixth day rolled around.  So let's say that your period began November 27, add six days to December 2 gives you December 8.  If the typical time for ovulation is a couple of weeks after the first day of your last period, that takes you out 11 days from the first day of your last period.  (If it began November 27.)   You'd have to ovulate kind of early for the 1-night stand to be the dad.  Not impossibly early, but a lot of ducks would have to be in a row.  You had an IUI on December 12?  The timing was a bit better.
thanks alot AnnieBrook
Yes i am pregnant and yes my period started 27th of nov......i was on clomid couple of days to my IUI and on the 12th of Dec i did the IUI n Doctor comfirm i was ovulating at that very day it was done...