dna/ paternity
me and my boyfriend broke up on febuary 18th I had intercourse with someone else on feb 19 but used protection..when I found out I was pregnant I went to the doctor and did and ultrasound and told me I conceived on febuary 11th my last period was January 28 but its never the same day... considering the ulstrasound can be off 5-7 days still puts my boyfriend being the father..im freaking out should I be worried about the other guy? how accurate is the conception date they give you off the ultrasound also when I did go in they told me I was a couple of days father than my period said which def puts baby being for my boyfriend.. please someone help me figure this out..
Hi, the ultrasound can be more or less accurate depending on how early in the pregnancy you got it.  When did you get told that you conceived on February 11?  And did the doctor tell you this?  When you got your first ultrasound, at what point in pregnancy was it (counted in weeks) and what estimated due date did they give you?
my due date is nov 4 I went in to take a ultrasound at 11 weeks I was 11weeks and 5 days they told me the ultrasound said I was a couple of days farther then expected. the ultra sound told me my due date was nov 2 but they just kept it the way it was beings that it was just a couples of days. and yes the doctor checked my cervix and told me I was 12 weeks I am 17 weeks now
is there any way I conceieved at the end of February? I tried to calculate everything and its said that a ultrasound can be 5-7 days off. which still puts it being for my boyfriend... I really appreciate your response
I also had sex with guy #2 2 more times in the end of February. but a week or so after the 19th. when I found out I was pregnant they estimated I was 7 weeks pregnant going off of my period.again that put it being for my boyfriend. can I trust this date? I felt a little better when they told me I was a couple of days father than expected but I'm still worried and need advice on what to do.  
It sounds to me like you are getting the figure of February 9 - 11 for conception from an ultrasound that has about a week's leeway.  It sounds pretty likely this pregnancy is from your boyfriend, but after the baby is born I would definitely get a DNA test just to never have to worry again.
Thank you soooo much i really apprciate it you have no idea. You were very helpful!