DNA / Paternity Community
dna...can you get a safe dna test while pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

I made the mistake of sleeping with two guys the same week, can I get a dna test while pregnant?
Yes, but only a couple of the companies that do it are considered reliable, and those two are costly.  Avoid those that advertise heavily on the Internet; they have poor reputations for accuracy.  Here is a link that discusses the issue:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/20/health/paternity-blood-tests-that-work-early-in-a-pregnancy.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&