do i just need to get a dna test done?
I had sex with a partner with no condom on January 30th, then got my period the next day. I had sex with a different partner on February 6th, which was when my period ended, and had sex again with that partner on the 11th in which we used a condom both times. Then I had sex with the first partner again on the 17th of February, we used a condom but it broke. I keep a period calendar on my phone and it says I have a 26 day cycle and that I was fertile on February 11th and ovulated on the 12th. I found out I was pregnant on March 1st, and just recently got an ultrasound that said im 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant with a due date of November 7th. so if you count back 8 weeks and 3 days it comes back to the first week of February, which would have to be the first guy. i asked for a conception date at the doctor but they said they can only give it to me based on the wheel chart thing which is only accurate if you have a regular 28 day cycle. I really don't want to wait until the baby is born to know who the father is.i have done a bunch of conception calculators online but all of the conception dates come in between all the dates I had sex. this has been driving me crazy and don't know how im gonna go the whole pregnancy not knowing..any advice or someone been in a similar situation?
Don't count back 8 weeks 3 days if the length of the pregnancy the doctor has given you by ultrasound is 8 weeks 3 days.  Count back 6 weeks 3 days.  The doctor's count begins on the first day of your last period, (or the assumed first day of the last period).  It does not begin on the assumed or guessed-at day of conception.  That would be two weeks later than the first day of the last period.

Due date of November 7 on a conception calculator gives the following:

Probable date of ovulation:  February 14
Possible dates of conception:  February 10 to February 18

oh ok you are right..so if you count back 6 weeks 3 days that would be feb 17th. but really it could be either/or :/
Sounds like the guy the time the condom broke, just off the info you're giving.  What was the date of the ultrasound when you were 8w3d?
I got my ultrasound on april 1st...so I was 8 weeks and 2days that day.
If it said 8 weeks 2 days, the ultrasound is giving you you a conception date of the 16th, then.  If it said 8 weeks 3 days (like you said it did above), then the 15th.  Ultrasounds are accurate that early with a margin of error of, at most, 2 or 3 days, but often are only a day off that early.  It all sounds like the baby of Mister 17th; not much is leading to the conclusion that it is Mister 11th.  You should get a DNA test once the baby is born to put the issue to rest, but I'd be expecting it to say the guy on the 17th.
well from my last missed period I would have been 8weeks and 4 days but she said the baby was measuring about 2 days behind that so that's where I got the 8 weeks2 days which I meant n the beginning also..but I am also expecting it to be the guy from the 17th. I would get the non invasive prenatal blood test to get a dna result but it is way to expensive so I guess I just have to wait to be sure until after the baby is born.
I meant last menstrual period** not missed.