DNA / Paternity Community
help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

help

hi i have a question i had sex with my boyfriend on December  3,4,5th 2012 we broke up and i had sex with my ex boyfriend (protected) December 10th 2012 i ovulated December 5th thought i might have been pregnant so i took a test and got a negative i got my period December 23rd 2012 it was normal. now the big thing here is that i am now pregnant..me and my boyfriend got back together and had sex January 3rd 4th 2013 and i ovulated on the 6th of January 2013 i got a positive test January 19th and i missed my period for january my due date is September 29 2013 is their anyway my ex could be the father?
no since it was protected you should be fine.
No
thank good cause i dont want him to be the father i just have that dought in my mind that my boyfriend wont be the father
nope its ur bfs
thanks everyone for being so supportive
If you got your due date from an ultrasound measurement of the embryo, there is no chance it would be from the guy on December 10.  Even just saying that you had a normal period in late December is enough.  You're not pregnant by your ex boyfriend.

For a due date of September 29. the conception calculator says that your
probable date of ovulation would have been January 6.