help please
My last period was 16th january 2013 and i had sex with my boy on 28th jaunary  and then i had sex wif my ex on 13 th february 9th february i found out i was pregnant on 21st february 2013  and the test  was a clear blue said i was 2- 3 weeks pregnant help whos the daddy
Are your periods regular?  If so, you could rely roughly on what the conception calculator says, but it is only as good as the regularity of your cycles:

First day of last menstrual period:  January 16, 2013
Probable date of ovulation:  January 30, 2013
Possible dates of conception:  January 26 to February 3, 2013

What I would do in your shoes is go to have an ultrasound this week or the next, from your ob-gyn.  Ask specifically for your due date, based on the measurement of the embryo.  If you feel like asking the ultrasound person or your doctor when you might have conceived, remember to specifically use the word "conceived," since they will give you a pregnancy count otherwise that begins on the first day of your last period.  (You're 8 weeks 1 day pregnant today, for example.  That's 8 weeks 1 day from the first day of your last period, which is how doctors count it.)