DNA / Paternity Community
help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

help

So I'm 32 weeks pregnant and am still confused.my due date is April 11th and my conception date was July 19th but I had sex with a dude around the 11 th and then my now boyfriend around the 17th I know its so close any ideas whis it would be ? Thanks
When. Was your last period?
Hi, how did you get your due date?  Was it by an ultrasound, and if so, how early in the pregnancy?  In other words, the due date is only as good as the method by which you got it.  If it was by an ultrasound early on (like week 7), it is most reliable.

If you plug in a due date of April 11, the conception calculator gives the following:

(Implied) first day of last menstrual period:  July 5, 2012
Probable date of ovulation:  July 19, 2012
Possible dates of conception:  July 15 to July 23, 2012
Due date:  April 11, 2013 (40 weeks)
Thank you Annie that helped a lot and I git due date by 6week sono