DNA / Paternity Community
i dont know who the father of my unborn child is.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i dont know who the father of my unborn child is.

Okay I got myself into a very bad situation and you help is MUCH appreciated!
I found out that I became pregnant in the month of august. During this time I also slept with two different men.
One was without a condom and several times. The other one was with a condom and one time
There is a time spand between the two, if you can please help me figure out who the father is.
I got my period July 23 and I was wit the man without the condom from July 23 – Aug 10. I was with the man with a condom on the 20th of August.
If you can please help me!! I need to know please
And thank you so much!!!!!
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i think there are ways to do paternal test but i dont know if they need the 2 men's DNA.
Blank
295727_tn?1191949152
is there any way i would be able to tell by the dates of the times i had sex. i am still with one of the guys and that is my biggest concern;.
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
I would guess if your periods are roughly 28 days long that the man without the condom is the father.  But you are going to have to do a DNA test, once the baby is born.  The legal question is too serious to just pick and choose.
Blank
224416_tn?1218339058
even without the dates, im guessing that the man w/out the condom who you had sex several times with would be the father opposed to the one that used a condom. But, you still have to do a dna test to make sure.
Blank
297016_tn?1192123254
have you told either of these dudes? im in exactly the same situation, but i didnt use a condom with either mine! Alcohol has a lot 2 answer4!!! Advice2 and from ppl seems to be a DNA test, bit difficult if they wnt agree!!!
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
They will agree if they want to get out of the commitment.  The way out of a paternity suit is a DNA test that shows you are not the daddy.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...