i dont know who the father of my unborn child is.
Okay I got myself into a very bad situation and you help is MUCH appreciated!
I found out that I became pregnant in the month of august. During this time I also slept with two different men.
One was without a condom and several times. The other one was with a condom and one time
There is a time spand between the two, if you can please help me figure out who the father is.
I got my period July 23 and I was wit the man without the condom from July 23 – Aug 10. I was with the man with a condom on the 20th of August.
If you can please help me!! I need to know please
And thank you so much!!!!!
i think there are ways to do paternal test but i dont know if they need the 2 men's DNA.
is there any way i would be able to tell by the dates of the times i had sex. i am still with one of the guys and that is my biggest concern;.
I would guess if your periods are roughly 28 days long that the man without the condom is the father.  But you are going to have to do a DNA test, once the baby is born.  The legal question is too serious to just pick and choose.
even without the dates, im guessing that the man w/out the condom who you had sex several times with would be the father opposed to the one that used a condom. But, you still have to do a dna test to make sure.
have you told either of these dudes? im in exactly the same situation, but i didnt use a condom with either mine! Alcohol has a lot 2 answer4!!! Advice2 and from ppl seems to be a DNA test, bit difficult if they wnt agree!!!
They will agree if they want to get out of the commitment.  The way out of a paternity suit is a DNA test that shows you are not the daddy.