i need more imput!!
Ok so I had sex multiple times with guy #1 may 20-31 and also june 1-11 then with guy #2 on june 17? but he didn't finish. I have around a 32 or 33day cycle and i'm guessing my lmp was may 22 not sure though and my due date is feb 25... i had 2 ultrasounds done at around 7and 11 weeks that confirmed my due date but I'm worried about guy #1 not being the dad because we have had sex multiple times for 9 months and never got pregnant

No rude comments plz

Sorry I've posted before but I'm a mess! Any imput would help!
Sky, you have posted the same question a lot of times and have gotten a lot of useful answers.  But apparently the answers aren't answering what you really want to know, because you keep posting again and again.  So what is the real problem, is it --
-  You want wide margins of certainty?
-  You really-really-really don't want to have to get a DNA test?
-  You want to know how not to be "a mess" over this?
-  You want to know how to get past the guilt over the infidelity?
or what?  

I ask because if you post the real question that is bothering you, you can get more directed answers that might actually be helpful to you.  Some of the questions above would attract practical advice, like how to get a DNA test without your boyfriend knowing.  Others will attract philosophical advice, like how to get over guilt over a one-time unfaithful event.  (There is a good thread about this running right now in a different forum.)  It's not like people on MedHelp don't love giving advice!  lol

But when people have given their advice, and it says the same thing over an over, and you then ask the question again, it seems to the people who went to the trouble of answering that you are saying you don't believe them, or you didn't listen, and then there is no motivation among those helpful posters to keep offering advice.

So -- write what is bothering you so much about this, and put it into a forum (Relationships, or here, or elsewhere) and see if it helps you move the needle on the graph a little and pulls you out of the endless loop.  I'm sure it's driving you crazy as it is.

Ha no I just want more than one opinion.