i need someone to help me with dates im freaking out :(
I have been seeing this guy for a while now and we always have unprotected sex, but 11 days ago i had sex with my ex boyfriend which would have been the 10 of february 2013 and i found out on the 19th of february that im approximately 4 weeks pregnant. The day of my last period was the 17 of january 2013, and i have looked at a conception calculator just roughly and the dates said i couyld have conceived been between january 27th and february 4th which is when i would have been having unprotected sex with the guy im seeing, can anyone help ease my mind and tell me if its possible that i could have fallen pregnant 11 day ago and get a positive reading on a pee test at the doctors already or is that impossible im freaking out that i dont know who the babys dad is, someone please help me :(
It would be rare to get a positive on a pee test at the doctor's as soon as only nine days after sex; doctors' pee tests are notorious for not even being as sensitive as early-results home tests, and often we do a pee test at the doc after being up, having something to drink, etc. (in other words, not with concentrated urine) which makes them even less likely to catch pregnancy early.  On the other hand, if your doc uses really sensitive tests and you were there first thing in the morning, maybe it could catch a pregnancy nine days after the event.  (You'd be beating all the girls desperately testing every day in the trying-to-conceive forum with that kind of luck.)

If you try to estimate based on the first day of your last period, that also puts your ovulation window roughly a week earlier than the guy on the 10th.  It all does suggest your boyfriend, but an ultrasound would help a lot more.

Get an ultrasound in your 6th or 7th week (counted from the first day of your last period; i.e., in  about two or three weeks from now), they are the most useful for trying to pinpoint conception.  Then put the estimated due date they give you into a conception calculator.  Remember that they will give you a "gestational age" that starts with the first day of your last period, that is the way doctors count pregnancy.  
Thankyou so much, this is such a stressful time for me im only 18 i just started my diploma in beauty, i have asked heaps of people if its possible and they are all saying most likely not, i went to the doctors at 2.30 in the afternoon, i just dont want to tell my boyfriend that its his when it could be my exs if you know what i mean, but everyone is saying its not my exs lol, i dont even know where to go from here, first time mum being pregnant :(
See if you can get in for an ultrasound in two or three weeks.  They'll give you an estimated due date, don't freak if the gestational age takes you right back to day 1 of your last period, that is what it is supposed to do.  Plug the estimated due date into a conception calculator (or tell me what it is and I'll put the dates into the conception calculator I usually use) and it will give you a likely ovulation/conception date and also a range or window of likely days that sex would have produced a pregnancy.  In the meantime, don't tell your boyfriend one way or the other that it's his or isn't.  The early ultrasound will be the gold standard for you to try to date the pregnancy.  Good luck, only two or three weeks for confirmation of what you think is going on in terms of the daddy.
Thank you I will let you know x