i reallyyy neeed advice /: !?
i have a question , in july i had a regular period , a day after i got off me and a close friend had intercourse . in aug. i got a regular 5 day period was no spotting , or light bleeding it was my usual heavy flow . in the begining of sept. i had sexual intercourse with another male . and missed my period for the month of sept. when i first went to the doctor after my missed period and positive pregnancy test , she did an ultrasound and saw nothing bt the uterus . i went back the following month , oct. 19th and was told i was 9 weeks from LMP bt 8 weeks by fetal age . now i got an ultrasound and my baby measures 13 weeks when its only supposed to at most measure 11 ? can anyone give me advice on this and who the father might possibly be because i do need help . by the way my estimated due date was may 31st bt they are now possibly changing it since the baby is growing really fast .
What was the first day of the period in July and the first day of the period in August?  You have two reasons to rule out the guy in July, one being that you had a regular 5-day period after the sex with him, and the other being that the baby's measurements indicated he or she was conceived at the end of August.  Even if there are new measurements in later ultrasounds, go with the first ultrasound, since only in the earliest weeks are ultrasounds very accurate for dating the pregnancy.  Even the later ultrasound doesn't move your possible conception date into July.
i'm nt sure on the period in July bt i know it ended on july 22st and 5 days before would be the 16th , and in Aug. my period started on the 14th my periods are a little irregular bt predictable , so then the father would be the one in Sept right ? because i got regular periods for July and Aug. and i had sex with him on sept. 4th . and missed my period for the month of sept. so then i'ma go with the due date given to me which was may 31st :) thank you very much . and is it normal for my baby to measure so big then ?
Guy in July is out.  (Anyone earlier is out, too.)  Anyone around the end of August through early September is a candidate.  :)  I hope he is the one you like best.

Don't worry about your baby measuring a little larger than average as your pregnancy progresses.  That is so normal, it's why they can't use an ultrasound past the 7th or 8th week to try to pinpoint dates.  Babies grow at different rates.  By the time you are full term, an ultrasound (and due date from it) can vary by as much as a couple of weeks from when you began.

Take care.
thank you veryy much ! yes the guy in sept. is who i like best :) i appreciate the help . you also take care .