DNA / Paternity Community
im not sure!!! help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

im not sure!!! help

OK....I had sex on feb18th with an ex unprotected ... my period came on feb19th....it went up feb25th...I then had sex with my kid father unprotected too...I conceived march 5th...due date Nov 26th....is it possible my kid father fathers this pregnancy or the ex??? Help ...I believe its my kid father
Tags: babydaddy help
Here is what the conception calculator says based on your due date.

First day of last menstrual period:  February 19
     Probable date of ovulation:  March 5
     Possible dates of conception:  March 1 to 9
     Due date:  November 26 (40 weeks)

But it also sounds from your information that you've seen a conception calculator or you wouldn't think you conceived on March 5.  So what is the question exactly, are you asking if sperm from February 18 could live through a period and lots of more days afterward, and get you pregnant somewhere between March 1 and 9?  No, it could not.  Sperm dies after a while in your reproductive tract.  Some research says it is only viable for 5 days or so and some says it lives longer, but no research says it lives for 11 days or more.
Yes I believe I conceived on that date ....I. you answered my question... I believe its my kid father cause when we had sex he came pulled out in went right back in...thanks for the info
Helppp
Mommy, what is the problem exactly?