DNA / Paternity Community
is it my pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

is it my pregnancy

i had sex with a lady friend on 25th march after  a drinking spree , i dint want achild but she insists the pregnancy is mine , she hasnt shown me any u/s reports and according to my estimates she was supposed to deliver in DEC 10 -25 but she hasnt up to 10th jan  , WHATS THE POSSIBILITY THAT THE PREGNANCY IS MINE? please help.
She hasn't had her baby yet?  Has she said anything about being nearly four weeks late?  If she hasn't (and hasn't acted concerned about supposedly being that late), I wouldn't worry -- she was either conning you about being pregnant at all, or the baby is not from the encounter on March 25.
ps -- If she has a baby, and still says it is yours, it is time for a DNA test, at a certified lab where nothing can be faked, mistaken or vague.
@ANNIEBROOK , thanks for your advice , as a matter of fact she hasnt even had labour pains as of 15th january which to me would seem to be abnormal , she equally doesnt want a DNA TEST .
Given all you've said, unless you also had sex with her later than March 25, I would not be overly concerned about the baby being yours.