DNA / Paternity Community
is my conception date right?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

is my conception date right?

My due date was january 24 th it states i conceived on may 3rd i didnt have sex on that date i had sex april 30 th with my partner unprotected i had sex on may 4th protected with my ex just wondering who got me pregnant?
It would have been April 30th; it can take the sperm up to 4 days to fertilize.
Thx bcuz i wasjanuary really unsure
When did you get your due date?  If it was done by ultrasound in your first ten weeks of pregnancy of so, it is more certain (for the purpose of dating the pregnancy) than if it was done later. Conception calculator says:

First day of last menstrual period:  April 19, 2012
Probable date of ovulation:  May 3, 2012
Possible dates of conception:  April 29 to May 7, 2012
Due date:  January 24, 2013 (40 weeks)

As Jess says, sperm can live several days in your reproductive system, and if you were having unprotected sex with the first guy and had sex with the second guy one time and it was protected, that gives you much better odds for the first guy.  But with the dates being so close together, living sperm from each guy could be in your system at the same time if there was any kind of condom mishap.  

I hate to add to your uncertainty, but it might not be a bad idea to quietly get a DNA test with the guy from the May 3 event, just to rule him out.
sorry, not "of so," it is supposed to be "or so."
Yes anne it was in the 10 weeks of pregnancy