DNA / Paternity Community
need answers!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

need answers!!

So on November 6th i had my period... on November 6th i quit which means i should of had another one November 28th but didn't. On December 6th (still didn't have a period) i had sex with another guy :( took a test a week later on December 13th and got a + went to the doctor the very next day and also got a + i'm scared and don't really know who the daddy is... can you help?
Sounds to me that u were already pregnant before u slept with guy #2. If u slept with him on Dec6 Dec13 is too early to test. Implantation doesn't take place until day 8-10 of ur cycle. And then u would not get an accurate result until around day 14. Did the dr tell u your due date, that may help u better figure out who the father is as well. Hope this helps, good luck.
yeah she told me that my due date was going to be August 13th. And in the question i meant to put i started my period November 1st and ended November 6th.
If you were already late for your period by the time you slept with guy #2, it is not going to be guy #2's baby.  

Here's what the conception calculator says for a due date of August 13 --

Possible dates of conception:  November 10 to November 23, 2012
Due date:  August 13, 2013 (40 weeks)