DNA / Paternity Community
need help & advice

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

need help & advice

My lmp started at the end of jan and continued till the beginning of feb which ended on the 5, and I had sex right after my period on the 5 which was a one night stand. And I had sex with my partner around a week to two weeks later around the time I am supposably suppose to ovulate so I'm trying to figure out what are the chances of who being the dad.
I would rule out the first guy because it was right after your period. Ovulation usually takes place 14 days AFTER your last period which sounds more like your partners doing. Get a DNA paternity test done when baby is born. Congrats!
Thanks a lot and iam