DNA / Paternity Community
need help/suggestions

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

need help/suggestions

I had sex with a partner (with a condom) on feb 11th. I had sex with a different partner on feb 17th (in which the condom broke but he said he didn't ejaculate). I had my period jan 31-feb6. I took a pregnancy test march 1st and it was faint positive. I went to the doctor on april 1st and based off my lmp I was 8weeks 4 days..so now im 10 weeks. I asked when I conceived and based off a chart the doctor said around feb 14th. I have done a bunch of conception calculators online and they said the conception date could be feb 10-feb18. im going to get a dna test but Im curious to know what is the more likely situation for who I could've conceived with
When you had your ultrasound April 1, you were told you were due on November 7, is that right?  Here is what the conception calculator says for a November 7 due date.

Probable date of ovulation:  February 14
Possible dates of conception:  February 10 to February 18

So both guys remain in the running.  The first guy looks like his sperm could have been in your system on February 14, but you did have a condom mishap with the second guy, and the possible conception window includes both dates.  This is because the assumed date of ovulation is based on a woman having exact 28-day cycles and ovulating right in the middle, and not all women do.
hi annie. can you also help me with problem? i posted a question in this community, it could be a lot of help.. thanks so much.
yes when I got my ultrasound they said my due date will be November 7th.