need help
I am 8 weeks pregnant. I keep a period tracker on my phone and my lmp was on January 31 2013 and ended on Feb 6 2013. It says I have a 26 day cycle.I had sex with a partner with a condom on Feb 11th, which the period tracker says I was fertile. and says I ovulated on feb 12th. I also had sex with a different partner on feb 17th, also with a condom but it had broke. the period tracker says I was not fertile on the 17th though. I also went to the obgyn and asked about my conception date and she said around the 14th. but I have not got an ultrasound yet. i have done a lot of conception calculators and it usually comes out in the middle so im really not sure what to think about who is the father? it is driving me crazy knowing im in this situation but i was just wondering if anyone else have been in a similar situation and what you think.
Susie, in this case you won't know until the baby is born and you can do a DNA test.  Ovulation trackers on your phone aren't any better than a paper calendar - they only do the math calculations and not the hormone calculations - and since ovulation times can vary,  this is a toss-up.

When the baby comes you can do the DNA test and decide who to get child support from.
In your shoes, I would get an ultrasound as soon as you can, and ask for an estimated due date.
thank you I got one today actually and they said my due date is November 7 so im 8 weeks and 4 days so it adds up to be the first guys.
Here's from the calculator.  Given that sperm can live several days in your system, as you say it sounds likely that guy #1 is the dad and guy #2 is out of the picture.  

First day of last menstrual period:  January 31, 2013
Probable date of ovulation:  February 14, 2013
Possible dates of conception:  February 10 to February 18, 2013
Due date:  November 7, 2013 (40 weeks)

It would be smart to get a DNA test after the baby is born, just to be absolutely sure.  
ok thanks
wish I didn't have to wait a whole 7 more months to know for sure but I deff need a dna test