DNA / Paternity Community
not to sure

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

not to sure

Ok ladies I need ur help please don't judge me... that's what I tell everyone lol.. ok now I had my lmp january 23.... Ok I had sex on Jan 30... The guy did not do anything... ok Feb 2nd I had sex with my Babydaddy remind u we are not 2gether ok now he did nut in me... now Feb 3 I had sex with da guy I had sex with on Jan 30 he didn't nut again... but we had sex on feb 4 and he nuted ok... my problem is I ouvlated on the 6 of Feb which was 2 weeks after my period... but I confused and want to know who could possible be the father of my child its saying I'm 13 weeks... dat my 2weeks of my period being on... so I'm really 11 weeks right... so as I'm thinking the guy I slept with on the 30th and the 3 and the 4 is the father right...
You're going to need a DNA test, the guys are just too close together.  If you had sperm in your system from one guy on February 2 and then on February 4 from the other guy, it simply could be either guy.
Wow.
It could easily be either man.  The only way to know is a DNA test after the baby is born.
You can ask the doctor to give you the implantation date not the last menstrual cycle date that can help you out some but a DNA test is ur best luck you can get them from wallgreens or maybe some where else so your not paying a bunch
in my case we sat down and figured it out it is the second guy... the second guythank u all
You could be correct.  But the dates are so close that you really do need to do a DNA test in the end.  It is only fair to both men, and to the child.
As Annie said you could be correct, but you could just as easily be wrong - for two reasons.

1) Not everyone ovulates on exactly the 14th day after your LMP - I know I don't - I ovulate around the 12th day.  So it is really possible that you ovulated before the 6th.  Do you know when you usually ovulate?  Do you know the signs?  I strongly recommend the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility - it explains all of this and it really helpful whether you are trying to avoid pregnancy or trying to become pregnant

2) sperm can live 3-6 days inside of you before you ovulate.  So even if you did ovulate on the 6th, the first guys sperm could just have easily been sitting there waiting around and been the one to "get the job done." So even if your first ultrasound fits with a conception date of the 6th, it could possibly be the first guy. It is just to hard to tell with only a difference of 2 days between the 2 men.

Also as Annie mentioned, it is in all fairness to everyone to know for sure.  I would want to. Good luck finding out for sure.
I so agree with nola0805. It could be either guy because of the reasons she explained! You are going to need a DNA test to know for sure. Good luck!