paternity question
So I had sex with his like around October 1st and had my period the 5-8th and then I had sex with an ex boyfriend like around the 14th or 15th and I took an at home pregnancy test the 23rd and it came back negative but then I went to the hospital November 16th and that's when they told me I was pregnant it was a blood test and then I went to this free clinic on the 17th to get a proof of pregnancy and I had to pee on their stick and it came back positive. And I went to my doctor and that's when they told me I'm about 6 weeks. So my question is how likely is it that its the first guys child? I've just been so stressed out and confused on trying to figure it out.
I had a sonogram on February 11th at the free clinic place and they think I'm like a week further along than what I am. But my doctor says I'm right on schedule. I just feel so stupid that I got myself into something like this and so afraid to tell my parents because I don't want them to judge me.
I think the baby it's from your ex boyfriend.
Don't feel stupid...things happen...we all do stupid things...the only thing you need to worry about is your health and the health of the baby....once the baby is born you can get a paternity test and then you don't have to wonder anymore.
I'd say a reeaallly good chance it's definitely the ex's
Most likely your ex. When they say 6weeks pregnant- that is the life of the egg. When your cycle begins it takes 2 weeks before you ovulate. So, when they said 6weeks, it means you would had actually gotten pregnant around 4weeks ago.
Google conceive date calender, if you put your due date in it will tell you when you most likely conceived and then you will know if it was before the ex or after.
Did you find out who the father is ?