DNA / Paternity Community
please help me, desperate and no other site has come through

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

my girlfriend had a one night stand on june 1st 2013(protected sex), got what she said was her period on june 10th that lasted 4days and was light (as usual) me and my girlfriend had sex on june 23rd and i looked at a ovulation calculator and she would have been ovulating around the day after we had sex, this is putting alot of stress on her and myself and i would like to have some opinions on it. personally i beleive i am the father due to the dates and a gut feeling but you never really know
I'm sorry ya'll went through this. IMO, don't stress it to much. Prepare for the worst and HOPE LIKE HELL FOR THE BEST!
Are you saying she has had a positive pregnancy test?  If so, she is in a good time range to go get an ultrasound,  It will rule out the one-night stand and rule you in, or vice versa, if she gets one soon.