DNA / Paternity Community
please help who is the dad

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

please help who is the dad

Okay so my cycle is around 32 days sometimes more. I had my lmp on march 6th and had sex with guy number 1 on march 8th. I was on my period and he pulled out. I had sex with guy number 2 from march 16th on and he came inside of me march 24th. My due date is December 12 but my first ultrasound said December 16th and my Dr kept the 12th as the date because of my period. But if I am due 12/16 then it says I conceived march 24th which is the day number 2 came inside of me. Is there any way it could be guy number 1s?
Was March 8th the first time you had sex with guy number 1?

Yes the first and only time
It seems impossible to be guy #1's baby.  Yes, sometimes a woman ovulates early in her cycle, but on day 3?  No.  And nothing else in the dates is adding up to him either.

Ovulation leads the next period by 14 days.  On an average, a person with a 32-day cycle would ovulate at about day 18.  Even if guy #1 gave you some sperm from pre-ejaculate (something that can't be known) and even if the sperm made it up your reproductive tract in the middle of a period, it would certainly have died by two weeks later.  

Because of your longer cycle than average, I used an ovulation calculator that also plugs in cycle length.  Your window of possible conception on that calculator would be March 20 - 30, with the estimated conception date at 3/25. That certainly lines up with unprotected sex March 24.

I hope the fact that everything leads to guy #2 is what you prefer.

Yes guy number 2 is what I want. It's just close in dates so I've been stressing since it's getting closer. Thank you so much
Not so close as some are.  lol   You could get a DNA test if you are super worried and want to be super-1000%-ultra-careful, but it just doesn't sound possible that someone two weeks or more earlier than your conception window would have anything to do with your pregnancy.
Another thing I left out is guy number 1 told me he was fixed. Not sure if that's true or not but I left that part out just so he wasn't immediately ruled out.
What helps you with guy #1 is the timing, not the possible fixed-ness.  If he says he's fixed, well why not believe him because you can afford to given the dates.  If you had sex with the two guys two days apart, then you get to start asking him rude questions about whether he was lying to you when he said he was fixed, but you're doing OK.