DNA / Paternity Community
plz help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

plz help

my last mestrual period was october 9 my due date july 16 when did I conceive was it on october or september ;(? plz dont judge me..
Your ovulation time is usually about 7 days after your period, depending on how normal your menstrual cycle is... Doctors calculate your due date and how far along you are according to the first day of your last menstrual cycle... And if your last period was in October, then you definitely concieved in October since September is a month before October...
Avatar n tn
I had sex with a friend on september the first week  idk what day I wasnt with my now boyfriend by sep .. my friend didnt came on me that I know.. I haf sex with my now boyfriend the whole month octand the end of sep my first mestrual period was october 9 to 14 after that I had no period in november or december and january I took a pregnancy the doc said I was 3 months n due date july 16 2013 im so nervous n cant sleep at night plz help me ??:(
mami, have you had an ultrasound and that was how the doctor got your due date?  Because you can key your due date into a calculator and get a projected (estimated) date of conception, but it is only as accurate as the estimate of your due date was.  If your due date of July 16 was given to you by an ultrasound measurement it is probably pretty accurate, and here is the following from a conception calculator:

Probable date of ovulation:  October 23
Possible dates of conception:  October 19 to October 27

If you did have an ultrasound, how early in the pregnancy was it?  (The earlier the better, for accuracy in dating the pregnancy.)  
Avatar n tn
my due date was given on january first the doc gave me july 26 then he change it to july 16 my last menstrual period was october 9
Avatar n tn
Thank u it makes me feel a little better , yes i had a period in sept. i just dontvremember what day .. my lst period in oct. n had no pwriod november december and january so im guessing due to the measumerents from the doc i am due on july 16 n i got preg. on oct!