DNA / Paternity Community
poosible father

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

poosible father

I'm currently 34wks 5days.My LMp was 6/4/14 ( which last like 4days)..My due date is march 11th based off ultrasound  and LMP.I had unprotected sex with a guy on the 21st of June n not sure if he ejaculated. N I have unprotected sex with my guy before the 21st and after (we never used condoms n he always ejaculate inside me) but now that one day is eating me up..Who do y'all think the father is??Was I pregnant already for I messed with the other guy.??
There is really no way to know until the baby is born and it looks like one or the other.try not to stress it though because what's done is done.
I'm trying not to but my conscious is eating me up, easier said than done...I really want it to be my guy baby.
It's a pretty close call.  When was the first ultrasound you had, and did they give you the due date at that time?
Yes it was like n July or August.My due date never changed.
I'm due 03/11/15
I mean, when was it in weeks pregnant?  Usually when they tell you an estimated due date from an ultrasound, they also say you are such-and-such (weeks/days) along.  Did they do that at the very first ultrasound you had?
I was like 11wks n that was 8/20/14...
Unfortunately, that makes it too close to call.  The possible conception date is June 18, but there is a +/- 6-day margin for error in using an ultrasound to decide your conception date by the time you are in your 11th week.  Obviously your boyfriend has the edge, but only a DNA test will rule out the other guy, you aren't going to be able to tell by dates.  I'm sorry.
What do u mean "my boyfriend has the edge"?
Didn't you say you slept with him lots of times right before and right after the one time you had sex with the other guy?  He does not have the edge if one of his sperms was duking it out with one sperm from the other guy, but he will have had a lot more sperm in your body than the other guy.  So, more chances.  Unfortunately, though, it rather sounds like both guys could have had sperm in your body at one time, and it all comes down to one sperm winning.